Wholesale Lock Manager

Wholesale Lock Manager

by Wholesale Helper

Secure specific pages or your entire storefront with locks!

BODY100

Outstanding app and service. Jawad is a god. He works quickly, communicated the entire tome and helped me get to know the system.

46 & Spruce | Wholesale Supply House

We use this app to offer floral industry professionals special access to bulk quantities of products at discount/wholesale prices. The setup was simple and the developers were very helpful. Recently, right before the Black Friday / Cyber Monday rush, I had an issue with the product pagination not showing up, so I was unable to access a product to mark it as a locked product. The app developers were SO INCREDIBLY HELPFUL and worked to get the feature fixed in time for me to set up my store appropriately in time for the holiday. I was so grateful for their assistance and for keeping me updated on their progress.

Zazzy Bandz

Jawad is always there to help, really like the way he explains everything. He has resolved the issue in a Lock Rule for me. Great Support and very helping app for my store.

BronwenJewelry

We recently launched our site {www.bronwenjewelry.com} and ABSOLUTELY recommend all of the Wholesale Helper Apps. Lock Manager, Pricing Discount and Order Form & Reorder are excellent tools for managing our website and our wholesale channel. The set-up was straightforward, and the App Developer support has been exceptional.

SFW Portal

Use it on 3 sites, Excellent and support is spot on! Very quick to install and you are up and running in a few clicks

Kalo

Wow. Phenomenal user experience leading to a quick and easy setup. This was exactly what I was looking for for our site. Awesome

'Ohana Organics

The support was excellent. Got help right away. Jawad was knowledgeable and quick to help. My search issue resolved right away. Thank you!

Bombshell London

Amazing customer service, Had a screen share with Jawad. this app has everything for wholesale business.

Slothtoescr

Easy to use . Helpful staff.................................................................................Thank you

Horizon Medical Products

Launching our company's website quickly was imperative and as a budget-sensitive SMB, we moved forward with the Shopify platform as it checked those boxes. Unfortunately, we were a little naive to the magnitude of customization that would be necessary to build on the proper feature-set for our B2B customer base. After tying countles apps together with painful results, development was at a standstill... No idea how we missed the Wholesale Helper apps out of the gate, but WOW....so glad we found them. Between the out-of-box features and the Wholesale team's willingness to custom tailor to our needs, we've found a comprehensive solution. While their family of apps gave us everything we were looking for, Seth, Tejas, Mohit and Jawad have provided us with an abosolutely unique level of service along the way that is truly something special. Can't thank you all enough!!