Wholesale Pricing Discount

Wholesale B2B pricing, quantity discounts, coupon, & shipping!

From $19.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wholesale Prices and Discounts for Wholesale Customers

Cantin Distribution Inc

Great app that does a lot Shopify cannot do out of the box. We use just about every feature in the app and have been very satisfied on every level. When we have had issues or questions, support was quick and efficient. We have also had some customization work done and again, efficient and prompt work was done every time.

August 25, 2021

That's our goal as we know our software is mission critical! Thank you for the kind words.

Alchemist of Eden

Location Ireland

I'm really happy with this app and the support is excellent. It seems more robust with better features than another one I tried. They appear to have a team of developers on hand to help with any modifications. I want to translate the signup form as it doesn't translate with the translation app so really happy it is possible to do.

August 25, 2021

The support team is here! Please let us know if any future questions

Plant Science Pty Ltd

Location Australia

Great app, we use this with their other wholesale apps to create a wholesale portal that is invisible to our retail customers. Awesome assistance when required too. Highly recommend them.

August 25, 2021

Thank you and glad to hear you use multiple of our wholesale apps to run your business!

Lulu & Marula

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 year

You do not need to try other Wholesale solutions for Shopify. You have found the one you are looking for.

July 15, 2021

WOW <3

We shed a tear of joy after reading this as we work so hard for our merchants. Please continue to let us know if you need help with anything wholesale-related!

Groundcontrol420

So far so good! We are new to the app, but the customer service is amazing! The team is fast to respond and help with any issues that they can in a timely fashion.

July 15, 2021

That's our job!

2M DISTRIBUTORS

This app works very good with my wholesale and retail store. I have to thank Parth very much for his patience and knowledge. I do recommend this app and the team of reps from Wholesale. Thank You

July 8, 2021

Only 1 store needed with Wholesale Pricing Discount for B2B and B2C. Am glad we are able to help you towards success :)

Sellos de Caucho 24

Location Portugal

We used this app for our B2B section and it's amazing. The support team is super fast in responding and super helpful. Thank you so much :)

June 28, 2021

Our pleasure!

D&R Aesthetic Technologies

We like the many options this app provides for our wholesale customers. The customer service is wonderful through the chat, I've received a lot of help getting set up, as a non e-comm savvy person and I appreciate the speed at which my issues get resolved and the teaching nature of the assistance I've received.

June 28, 2021

Awesome to hear that our support team was able to help guide you to success :)

LUVLIVINGLTD

Great service from Raissa - very accommodating and helpful since we are a UK-based brand and the time zone differences have been stressing me out. Raissa had an immediate solution and provided a very clear explanation - Thank you!

June 21, 2021

Glad we were able to navigate you to success and we had an immediate solution :)

AHPTRADE.com

App is great and works well, the team is very helpful especially Ajay who responded very promptly and guides us thru the process awaiting on updates which are in the planning from what i have been told to make uploading easier and pricing by discount etc
overall very happy with the app and service coming from someone who has never done this type of work before thanks

June 21, 2021

Great to hear we've been helpful in guiding you :)