Wholesale For Enterprise
Streamline your wholesale business with a professional B2B dashboard -- fully synced to your Shopify inventory.
Quick Volume Order Creation
Create volume orders with ease with a quick order layout, multi-shipment checkouts, and bulk order CSV invoice generation.
Net Payment Terms Management
Save time managing your accounts with easy to use net payment terms & automated processing of vaulted payment methods.
Powerful B2B Sales Platform and Marketplace
Tools for wholesale sellers
Wholster is the last tool you will need to manage your B2B orders, with real time connection to your Shopify inventory.
- Customer + product specific wholesale pricing
- Customer specific payment terms (eg. Net 30)
- Automatic payment terms processing (Charges vaulted cards, emails invoices, ect).
- Adjust pricing + shipping after checkout, then process payment
- Simple management to track outstanding receivables.
- Customer specific tax overrides
- CSV bulk order & invoice generation with address validation
- Print invoices and packing slips
- Box packing technology for accurate shipping rates
- And much more!
Easy To Use for Buyers
Wholester offers tools to make purchasing and managing accounts easy.
- Simple dashboard to track payments and invoices
- Connect with new wholesale suppliers
- Create orders via CSV
- Multiple address orders in single checkouts
- Save addresses and credit cards for quick reorders and automatic payment terms processing
- Allows customers to email links to multiple order checkouts to anyone they like for completion.
- Keep track of payables and upcoming order deliveries in our dynamic dashboard
Free to install
1% order creation fee (50¢ min) + $0.05 CSV address validation fee
0.5% order creation fee (50¢ min) + $0.05 CSV address validation fee
No order creation fee + $0.05 CSV address validation fee
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
As a built in wholesale solution, it works very well. In fact, It surprises me that Shopify hasn't swept them up. Wholster allows us to service our wholesale clients sufficiently well and I don't think we've really scratched the surface of the functionality. The features are generally pretty robust, where we've needed additional ones or further help, the support team has been great. We'll continue to use it and update in due course.
We use Wholster to manage dealers all over the world. The import of products with various price lists is easy and intuitive (both from the platform and csv) and, once understood the mechanisms with which VAT, discounts and payment terms are managed, the purchase procedure is very well designed. The assistance is top: every time we had a problem on some operation the answers were fast, comprehensive and always kind.
When we have reported malfunctions have always been fixed in a short time. This is app is perfect for those who want to have a full-fledged B2B without having to upgrade to Shopify's Plus plan!
We are based in the UK and use Wholster to process our Wholesale orders for our garden furniture. We drop ship almost all our orders and this system is perfect for it. The initial setup was pretty straightforward. There are a couple of settings in Shopify, that influence how you setup things in Wholster. One of them is the VAT. If you show your prices in Shopify including VAT, you have to setup a Tax Override in Wholster, otherwise your wholesale prices will we including VAT too. Once you also change the Tax Override toggle on the Customer: it works perfectly. You can also create Wholesale only items on Shopify. Just don't add them to any sales channels so they will only show in Wholster. They are constantly improving the app and pretty much all our suggestions have already been implemented, which is super impressive. Shipping with different surcharges per UK postcode area is a bit complicated and can result in inputting lots of rules, but I'm sure there will be improvement on that at some point too. Because all orders are going through Shopify, you can take benefit of other Shopify Apps too. I automated the orders going into my Accounts and in to my Transportation Management System, so no extra order inputting. This is a great App and the only one I could find that can deal with Drop Ship orders. Customer Service is great, so give it a go!