Wiio Dropshipping

Wiio Dropshipping | Reviews

by Wiio Dropshipping

Unbeatable price, no MOQ & monthly fee, 1-1 dropshipping agent

milkiestore

Close communication, fast shipping and straight relationship with factories to provide good prices and quality. Very good partner to work together all over the world.

October 14, 2021

Thank you for such a friendly evaluation of us. It is our supreme honor to serve you.

Bleu Supply

Great app with great customer service. I use it as my primary dropship source and couldn't be happier!

October 14, 2021

Thank you for supporting Wiio! We are always happy to help you whenever you need it. We will do our best to assist you constantly.

kiddiepaint

Used this app for a year and I find it's easy to use with great customer service and so I can handle the product supply without any concerns. Definitely a must-have app for people who do ecommerce.

October 14, 2021

We a glad to hear that you are enjoying our app and that you find it convenient for you. You are more than welcome to give us your suggestions on what to improve. Have a nice day and hope that our service is satisfactory to you

Proactive Baby

The Wiio team is really really good... way much more better than HyperSKU. they delivered many of my products within 7 working days which was exceptional and I have not got any bad review from my customer which means these guys are doing some quality check also. I am really grateful to these guys! I will recommend it to all the dropshippers.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. Hearing such a compliment regarding our service makes us very happy. We aspire to improve in order to provide you with an outstanding dropshipping experience.

SparklyBae

Totally satisfied with Wiio Service. They provide personal agent which is great. Very fast communication and reliable for fast delivery.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for your great remark. We aim to satisfy our customers at all times and hope you will enjoy your dropshipping experience with us in the future to come

Baby Luna

We are totally satisfied with the fullfillment of Wiio. A large catalogue of products and the best Service with agents.

Noveltys

I use the wiio app and I am very satisfied. The integration with shopify is very good and easy to use.

September 7, 2021

Thank Noveltys. We hope you will have an even better dropshipping experience with us. Have a lovely day!

Opticals Online

Wiio is a very helpful tool for eComm business. Makes it easier to source products and most importantly, shipping is very fast. Selly and the team are very helpful with every concern along the way! It's better than placing orders in a general store as they are more dedicated to fulfilling orders efficiently. Their rates are also a lot cheaper than compared to other suppliers. Recommend 10/10!

September 7, 2021

Thank you Opticals Online. Your remark is very humbling and we are honored. Wiio wishes to be an even partner to you in the coming future

Akijoi

I love the Wiio app, its an all in 1 dropshipping platform great for meeting my needs from sourcing to packaging to shipping and all questions answered promptly in between. Staff are easy to communicate with as well!

February 1, 2021

Your experience is important to us so that we make sure that Wiio is at its best all the time! Don't hesitate to reach out to us at any time if you need any assistance. Thank you!

Dove Sail

I highly recommend dropshippers to use WIIO App as it collaborates all important and resourceful information into one place. WIIO App, its dedicated 1-1 agent and online support have been very prompt and helpful to all my queries. Big thank you to the team.

January 29, 2021

Thank you for your valuable recommendation! We're happy you are having the best experience! You're right that anyone drop shipping should try Wiio. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any problems. We appreciate you being with us!

Previous 1 3 4 5