4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive suite of over 40 sales and marketing tools. They attribute increased sales and conversion rates to features like upsells, cross-sells, and abandoned cart recovery. The app is praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and efficient performance. Customer support, especially from Ajani and Mohit, is frequently mentioned for its responsiveness and professionalism. The app offers a cost-effective solution with a free trial and a low-cost subscription, making it ideal for businesses aiming to boost sales and growth.

November 23, 2023

Amazing app and even more amazing support!

Morale Patch® Armory
Over 2 years using the app
Codeinero replied November 24, 2023

Hello Morale Patch Armory,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! It is great to hear that we provided excellent support for what you needed. We are here when you need us!

The Support Team

November 2, 2023

Happy about the APP function and the setup, their customer service is very good. My store started to grow with their help, getting more attractive

WELLQHOME
Hong Kong SAR
14 days using the app
Codeinero replied November 6, 2023

Greetings WELLQHOME,

It is great to hear that Sales Rocket is helping your store grow with the assistance of our support team! Thank you for this review and let us know if you need anything.

The Sales Rocket Support Team

February 28, 2024

I used to use this app and our conversion rate dropped dramatically when we installed a different app. Support is instant, really excited to get my conversion rates back up!

Kippins
Codeinero replied February 29, 2024

Hello Kippens,

It is so great to hear that you are benefiting from our app and support services. Thank you for the review! We hope that you will reach out if you need us!

The Support Team

Edited April 5, 2023

I love how many features this app has! And, the customer service (Ajani) is absolutely amazing...they really showed that they cared about getting each feature working seamlessly on my website!

Cellcynergy Nutrition
About 5 years using the app
January 15, 2018

So far so GOOD!
www.babyterry.com

Baby Terry
About 5 years using the app
December 31, 2017

This is a very good app, and the team support is amazing. All you need to do is send an email support and you'd get an instant reply. I really appreciate the help from support and the great app for everyone to use.

Cosy Store
Over 4 years using the app
August 6, 2019

This app offers some amazing features and covers the job of more than 20 apps perfectly. Give it a go, your wallet will be grateful (both thanks to lower app costs and also faster loading times = more sales) and Adi is a beast. I think he never sleeps to reply to his customers immediately!

Jarwest.com
Switzerland
About 4 years using the app
Codeinero replied August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! :) Happy selling!

June 6, 2023

Very nice app, with a lot of great tools for boosting sales in your store. Very fast and helpful support. Highly recommend!

kspot.eu
Latvia
Over 2 years using the app
Codeinero replied June 8, 2023

Hello to our friends at kspot.eu

Thank you for the glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success! We appreciate the high recommendation.

Tanu & The Sales Rocket Support Team

Edited January 9, 2020

It's crazy how much this ONE APP can change your store. If you're not using this you're missing out!!!

Comics Elite
Almost 4 years using the app
September 12, 2020

Brilliant app, prompt support - what else do I need?

Very happy with the app features and support.

Grocery Van