SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS in One

Frequently Bought, Upsells, Volume Discounts, Shipping Bar!

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial.

CowGirlsSA

Probably the best customer service I have every experienced. Custom coded multiple changes to the app style to match my theme in less than 10min. Thank you. Keep it up!!

January 15, 2022

Hello to our friends from CowGirlsSA

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are so glad to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Klara Hans

Very pleased! very good service! Simple to operate. Very good experience, I use and enjoy this App Thanks!

January 12, 2022

Hello, friends at Klara Hans

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-) We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Customer Support Team

Hygieia Skin Care

excellent support and help when I needed it. I am very pleased with the app and have been using it for several years now.

January 10, 2022

Hello to our friends from Hygieia Skin Care

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Sales Rocket Support Team

Big Star Gadget

The app is perfect. The support is even more perfect. my problems were solved within a few minutes.

December 31, 2021

Hello to our friends from Big Star Gadget

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Yael Yael Art

Very pleased! Excellent service! Simple to operate and professional. Very good experience, I use and enjoy the results!

December 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Yael Yael Art

Grabie

Mohit, Mohit, Awesome Mohit, the technician I contacted on the Sales Rocket dashboard. I have some repeated and tough requests about the Volume Discount function and the CSS style, Mohit's patience and dedicated job help me out soon.
It is beyond words to show my respect to the Sales Rocket team, but I believe the team that developed this app is professional and trustworthy. Highly recommend it to the Chinese sellers circle.
By the way, the pricing is slightly unacceptable. It would be better if it charges depending on the functions the shop owner used.

December 26, 2021

Hello to our friends from Grabie

Thank you for this amazing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket. We at Sales Rocket go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Mohit, who we know will be elated to read your comment. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Ashour Shoes

Great app with all you need to run a successful business + a very helpful and fast support that provided me with exactly what I needed.

December 21, 2021

Hello to our friends from Ashour Shoes

Thank you for your glowing review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying Sales Rocket and that it is helping you run a successful business. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We wish you and your store great success!

Hyperblade USA

This is a very useful app but more importantly, the support is spectacular. Fast and efficient. My issues were resolved in just minutes. Keep up the good work guys!

December 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from Hyperblade USA

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying SALES ROCKET. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Salonwear

really good app, offers lots of different options to add to our website and allows us to pick which ones we want to turn on and off, easily customisable and great customer support when needed, for the price this is a must have app!

December 10, 2021

Hello, friends at Salonwear

We are super happy that the app has been working so well for you! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review; we really appreciate it! :-) We are happy our support team was able to assist you :-)

-Tanu & The Customer Support Team

Pig of the Month BBQ

They go over and above for their clients. We've run this app on our store for years, and there's a reason why. They kill it, and there's so many options to help conversion rates! Definitely in our VIP list of apps

December 10, 2021

Hello, friends at Pig of the Month BBQ

We are happy you had such a great experience! Thank you for leaving this awesome review. We are grateful for awesome customers like you! We wish you and your store great success :-)

-Tanu & The Customer Support Team