SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

SALES ROCKET ‑ 40+ APPS

by Codeinero

Skyrocket profits, speed & reduce costs. Includes 40+ apps

HowCurious? Ltd

Brilliant app, I use it for so much and have deleted other more expensive apps. The support is brilliant too, message received and sorted in less than 5 minutes!

Jimonassa

I used this app to show several things, products, push notifications, etc. This app has everything you need. The most complete app I've tried so far. I recommend!

BAVRA

Excellent app for growing your Shopify store with sales rocket, and the best part of this app is the best instant customer support

Jungle Aquatics Pet Superstore

Incredible good value for money. We have canceled a few other apps and moved over to Sales Rocket. So many apps for one affordable price! Their support is fantastic and the team assisted to get a few glitches with our theme sorted out swiftly. Highly recommended! Well done guys!

abseylux

Really useful app, I like how I can pick and choose many different upsells and it has lots of other great features too. Also, my guy Mohit from customer service is a legend! No problems he can't fix :)

Liquid Fantasy

This app delivers! Awesome. And great fast support. So many things in one. Easy to use. Should have tried it ages ago...

Frohzeit

Great app and great technical support! Highly recommend. They helped me in implementing changes and it worked perfectly

Design-Vegetal

Dope apps. Chat service is very good, nice and fast. Lot of apps all in one. GREAT. I recomand this app to everyone!!

United-Doggos

Great app with many useful features & a fast and helpful customer support. Would definitely recommend!

Cree International Store

Love it...much affordable than the Vitals apps which I had for 6 months. Love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50