SALES ROCKET | 30+ apps in one

SALES ROCKET | 30+ apps in one

by Codeinero

AI Recommendations,Spin Wheel,Multi-Currency,Timers,Sales Pop

RZCrew

Great App, Price and support is amazing! Definetly a must have after the removal of all Beeketings app. Kudos

September 16, 2019

Hi RZCrew, thanks for your review :)! We are glad to help! Happy selling!

Owls & Turtles

This app is amazing! Super useful features all in one app. You will see your sales sky rocket also thanks to increased page loading times due to not having to install 20 different apps. Support is extremely helpful too!

September 16, 2019

Hi Owls & Turtles, thanks for your review :)! We are thrilled you like the app! Happy selling!

DrylonPro

Works perfectly. Also the support is very good. Try it, they give you 7 days of trial, it is very worth

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review :)! Much appreciated! Happy selling!

Jarwest.com

This app offers some amazing features and covers the job of more than 20 apps perfectly. Give it a go, your wallet will be grateful (both thanks to lower app costs and also faster loading times = more sales) and Adi is a beast. I think he never sleeps to reply to his customers immediately!

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! :) Happy selling!

Case Tank

a good app so far been working on it for my store. Keep making the great applications for our stores!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review :). We'll keep giving our best :)!

Three Days Later

Great app! Does exactly what I need it to do and plenty more. I haven't had to use support yet, but I'm confident that they'll be there if I ever need it!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your review :). Rest assured we are just a click away :)!

DorCouture

DorCouture Apparel & Home Decor is inspired by you. Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us! Our expert stylists will follow up with you within 24 hours with a fully customized recommendation just for you!

Zodiac World Inc.

This app really helps alot. It's an essential for every e-commerce business owners. Easy to use and essential!

Palace Petco

It's a good app for what it does but looks cheap to me. Scammy even. I might delete this app soon, but I will give it a good run

Consume4Less

great tool for your Shopify store. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who is new and needs to find a good social proof awesome experience . i enjoyed using the product

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22