Reviews (581)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive features designed to boost sales and improve customer experience. They highlight its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and customization options. Key features include upsells, cross-sells, abandoned cart recovery, email marketing, and social media integration. Merchants also value its ability to replace multiple apps, saving money and improving site speed. It's reported to increase conversion rates, reduce bounce rates, and streamline sales efforts. The support team, especially Ajani and Mohit, is praised for their responsiveness. The app offers a free trial followed by a low cost, which merchants find valuable.

April 8, 2024

Great app providing many useful functions in my ecommerce store. Excellent fast support when needed.

Bexie Accessory Co.
Over 3 years using the app
Codeinero replied April 10, 2024

Hi Bexie Accessory Co.

Thanks for the positive feedback! It is very gratifying to hear that you're finding our app to be useful and that you received fast support from our team. Please always feel free to reach out!

March 4, 2024

I've just installed Sale Rocket and within a few days, the bounce rate on my site has dropped dramatically. There are so many features to encourage browsing and improve the customer experience. I love it! I've also reached out to support a few times to help with set-up and they've been outstanding. Very happy with this app!

Gina Clark Fine Art
3 months using the app
Codeinero replied March 6, 2024

Hi Gina Clark Fine Art,

Thank you for the stellar feedback! We're so thrilled that you are having a great experience with our application and the customer support behind it. Please always feel free to reach out to us!

February 28, 2024

I used to use this app and our conversion rate dropped dramatically when we installed a different app. Support is instant, really excited to get my conversion rates back up!

Kippins
About 3 years using the app
Codeinero replied February 29, 2024

Hello Kippens,

It is so great to hear that you are benefiting from our app and support services. Thank you for the review! We hope that you will reach out if you need us!

The Support Team

June 7, 2024

Excellent service client

PushUp&Go
France
5 days using the app
Codeinero replied June 10, 2024

Bonjour PushUp&Go,

Merci pour votre retour ! Nous sommes ravis de savoir que vous trouvez notre service client excellent. Offrir un support de qualité est essentiel pour nous.

Merci d'être un utilisateur apprécié !

May 7, 2024

Helpful staff.

PAUL HEWITT Hong Kong
Hong Kong SAR
About 24 hours using the app
Codeinero replied May 8, 2024

Hi PAUL HEWITT Hong Kong,

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that our staff was helpful. Providing excellent customer support is vital to us, and we're glad we could assist you.Thanks again for sharing!

November 2, 2023

Happy about the APP function and the setup, their customer service is very good. My store started to grow with their help, getting more attractive

WELLQHOME
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
Codeinero replied November 6, 2023

Greetings WELLQHOME,

It is great to hear that Sales Rocket is helping your store grow with the assistance of our support team! Thank you for this review and let us know if you need anything.

The Sales Rocket Support Team

November 23, 2023

Amazing app and even more amazing support!

Morale Patch® Armory
Over 2 years using the app
Codeinero replied November 24, 2023

Hello Morale Patch Armory,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this 5-star review! It is great to hear that we provided excellent support for what you needed. We are here when you need us!

The Support Team

August 3, 2023

Ajani, was great! Helped me through with ease & explained the reason a certain feature wasn't showing up on my store.

Baby Nest
South Africa
1 day using the app
Codeinero replied August 7, 2023

Hi there Baby Nest,

Thank you for the 5-star review. It is great to hear that Ajani was able to assist you with the feature you were looking for. We are happy that your store can benefit from Sales Rockets features.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

April 19, 2018

Amazing app, works like a charm

Christmas World
About 6 years using the app
Edited April 5, 2023

I love how many features this app has! And, the customer service (Ajani) is absolutely amazing...they really showed that they cared about getting each feature working seamlessly on my website!

Cellcynergy Nutrition