Sales Rocket

Sales Rocket

by Codeinero

All-in-1 scarcity, urgency and social proof app

Motor Sports Universe

Really helped with social proof. Conversion rates are doubled and its a great tool to increase margins/sales.

Elliot & Ross

Adi from support helped me with some customization. Support is amazing, replied me so quick I decided to drop a review lol because theyre quick.

Amnon

Top demais, não preciso realizar críticas. Sem reclamações e layout perfeito. Não tenho mais o que falar então, muito obrigado!

Oh Yes, We Have It!

I was downloading a free app from Bekeeting that didn't work because apparently I was supposed to fulfill my recent orders first prior to installing the app for the social proof to show up. Didn't really make sense to me. I got frustrated while still chatting with their support & continued my searched on social proof app and found this. It has scarcity & urgency too for the price of one. I installed and it worked instantly!!! As soon as I said "ok" to the customer service's advise to fulfill my order first to get their app to work, I uninstalled their app. :)

Ekster

Does what it needs to do, and have some nice advanced CSS styling features. Could use some more variable scripting functionality

Fleek Fashion Co.

This help is one of the best scarcity app out there and is definitely a must have for any shopify owners and online entreprenuers

Cains Cavern

Great and easy App to use, would recommend to anyone, can be easily set up in a matter of seconds and is extremely user friendly,

Xootr Australia

I just wanted to display the stock left ... I tried the changing the Shopify code but, wouldn't work, Tried another App, wouldn't work. tried Sales Rocket, worked first try!

Nice work guys, this is everything a Shopify App should be. Click the 'Install' button and work your way through the extremely intuitive interface. Or not! It's set up so well you really don't need to change anything.

I don't mind paying for Apps like this.

Charlie

Alpha Trendz Co.

Awesome app. Provides all of the scarcity tactic you need for your ecommerce store. Thanks! Really helpful!

WakerLook

vien juste de l'installer, l'installation etait plus ou moins simple ... on verra par la suite (toujours en periode d'essail)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20