Reviews (151)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of holiday themes and easy integration with stores. They appreciate its ability to enhance store visuals without affecting site speed. The customer service is noted as responsive and accommodating, even offering custom effects. The app is seen as affordable and valuable for boosting customer engagement and sales. It provides flexibility in theme selection and effect speed adjustment. Some merchants have utilized it to promote causes, highlighting its customization capabilities.

October 28, 2022

It help with bring new people to my website and it helps bring out my website at the same time! Thanks for making this app easy for business owners and the cost is very low too at the same time

smith's fashion clothing online store
3 months using the app
December 7, 2020

Great quality and easy to use! I recommend it for the whole season. The instructions were clear and the in-app options are amazing.

SuperShirts Pro
November 2, 2020

I used the app and it works perfectly recommend it to anyone this app works perfectly love it 5 star

My cupe
Antigua & Barbuda
January 10, 2023

Love the snow fall effect :) and was easy to pause subscription when I no longer wanted to use the effect.

NightKitsuneOfficial
November 11, 2020

The app is easy to use. I love it !!!!!! Would recommend to all of my friends. My site looks great, just like I pictured it.

Beautyloveglam™
February 2, 2021

THIS APP IS SO EASY TO INSTALL! ONLY A FEW CLICKS BEFORE THE EFFECTS APPEAR ON YOUR SITE! This app is so cute! I love the hearts falling! In this climate we definetly need more love! Highly Recommened!

Eye Can Create
Edited July 27, 2021

I was exploring Shopify apps & integrations for designing the website and came across your Seasonal Effects app. The app is very simple to install and adds beautifully designed animations to your Shopify store. I love how you can select which page the motion designs appear on your website.

Easy in Beauty
November 18, 2021

Really easy to install and lots of options to choose from. I've been using the Black Friday feature and will be trying the snow one next

Pup Chic Boutique
Edited December 2, 2020

Very cute, I love everything Christmas. I also love that they have content for other seasons as well

Bid and Buy Deals
About 1 month using the app
November 11, 2020

a nice app with great stuff for costumice your store in verry nice themes ... bijv blackfriday or winter or anything you want

BADA$$gymgear