3D Seasonal Effects: Valentine

3D Seasonal Effects: Valentine

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
October 3, 2020

It's ok just wish it wasn't like a million bats flying maybe a couplee and a pumpkin either on the top or bottom on settings to display how one can be able to for any page or all

Nation VG & Accessories
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 2, 2020

Free and works good 100% recommend it! Im using the bats effect for this Halloween, you can choose the quantity of bats that the people can see.

Luxxens
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 29, 2020

App very nice and gives a cool atmosphere effect to the awning, easy to install I recommend to create an atmosphere according to the seasons

The 7th Tube
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 29, 2020

great little app to add atmosphere. would recommend. just what I was looking for. Thank you! :).....

Ninth Nation
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
September 22, 2020

So Nice, you can modify the settings, put how many snow you want, the speed,...etc and all for free. I like it currently.

ADHRA
Time spent using app: 22 days
Edited May 29, 2020

I really like this free app.
My store looks more beautiful.I really like this free app.
My store looks more beautiful.
I recommend this app,moreover it is very easy to install !

Rivesky
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited April 23, 2020

I had used another in the past with just snow, this is with snow and rain, and can fine tune !! Its great, and thanks for your work.....Leon -- You stay safe and well !!

Odds N Ends Online
Time spent using app: 30 days
January 26, 2020

I like the app, beautiful season effect, real professional app and the winter effect give your store beautiful deesign

Magnetix LA
Time spent using app: 3 months
Effective Apps replied February 4, 2020

Thanks a lot for your review! We love to create apps that are powerful and also easy to use. We are happy that our app serves you well and wish you a warm winter! :-)