4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its variety of holiday themes and easy integration with stores. They appreciate its ability to enhance store visuals without affecting site speed. The customer service is noted as responsive and accommodating, even offering custom effects. The app is seen as affordable and valuable for boosting customer engagement and sales. It provides flexibility in theme selection and effect speed adjustment. Some merchants have utilized it to promote causes, highlighting its customization capabilities.

Edited April 23, 2020

I had used another in the past with just snow, this is with snow and rain, and can fine tune !! Its great, and thanks for your work.....Leon -- You stay safe and well !!

Odds N Ends Online
30 days using the app
January 18, 2021

Simple clicks of a button and it's done! Less than 2 minutes! Excellent, easy, and worth it for the price.

Eye Candy Balloons
27 days using the app
October 21, 2021

I installed the app for Halloween, customer service is fantastic, had a small issue and it was fixed within minutes! Very happy with the app and service!

Livi's Welt
Austria
26 days using the app
October 7, 2020

great app , love it so far. gave my store the Halloween feel...
it was literally download and play

preciouspuppyboutique.com
25 days using the app
February 22, 2022

I used this app to promote my website + sales for Valentine’s day. I loved it. I will be adding back to my website next holiday !!

True2You.US
24 days using the app
September 22, 2020

So Nice, you can modify the settings, put how many snow you want, the speed,...etc and all for free. I like it currently.

ADHRA
22 days using the app
February 2, 2022

I used this app to bring a different look to our website. 3D valentine effects give our customers a great online shopping experience.

iamskinbeauty
20 days using the app
December 7, 2020

I love how this app help my site look more holiday cheer. Just make me smile when I look at my site. Love the effects and colors. Thank you

KNK Lush
19 days using the app
December 21, 2020

Very easy installation and beautiful result! Highly recommend it to everyone who wishes to add extra effects to its store!!

OutPups
Greece
18 days using the app
January 30, 2021

This app is great for esthetics! I used it to add the seasonal look for this upcoming valentines day.

21 Alchemy