Wipeout Hide out of stock , 105 reviews

4.9
Edited June 18, 2016

This App works really well. I always get the zero reports and they always disappear from the listings quickly. Great product for avoiding those tiresome "Sold Out" banners across images. I really like this. And the support is truly fast and good. Highly recommend this WipeOut App.

Annabells Galleria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 5, 2016

We were having critical issues (mass hiding of in stock products) with another, very popular app that offers many other features. We used Wipeout to help fix what was an emergency situation, but we've actually chosen to use it instead of the other app for hiding/un-hiding functionality.

My only wishlist item would be to schedule when we want the hiding and un-hiding to occur and possibly run it more than once per day automatically, but other than that it's quick and it's great!

Mmawarehousellc
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 14, 2016

Very please with this app. I used it several times manually and it worked great. I've decided the $3 a month is well worth it for the automatic service.

Victorybuy
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 17, 2015

Simple to use and works just as expected. Customer support is 5 star. Thank you Wipeout, you guys are the best.

Diggidydog
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited July 12, 2015

I love this app for two reasons:

1. It was VERY easy to set up. No complicated changes internally. Just install, upgrade if desired, and it just works. In my case it worked too good, because I have a brick and mortar store as well, and not all my in-house products are offered online. So, when I set the app to unhide items that are back in stock, it unhid all the items I had intentionally kept out of the online store, flooding my online store with product listings not ready for online listing. This is where #2 comes in:

2. Customer support was outstanding. I sent an email with my concern, on a weekend, and within an hour had a response, and within 12 hours had it fixed. I do have to change my settings so that any item hidden because of zero inventory will have to be manually unhidden, but this is not a big deal.

I would highly recommend this product. Again, it IS a great product, AND the developer absolutely stands behind it, and I love that. Thanks Naren!

Mark

Scraps
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 28, 2015

Excellent customer service and the app works great. It cleaned up the look of my storefront, removing the out-of-stock items and they populate automatically when they come back in stock. They answered all my questions beforehand and were easy to work with.

Playfully Ever After
www.playfullyeverafter.com

Playfully Ever After
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 30, 2015

This app is great. Naren is great at getting your questions answered fast. I wanted an automatic feature and he added one at a low price of 3$/mo. Now everyday at 5:30am EST the system checks if there are any out of stock items in my store and if there is it hides the item so people don't see it. and it un hides anything that was out of stock but now in stock. And if you want to do this manually with a click of a button then you don't have to pay anything.. its free!! Now i don't have to worry about customers wasting their time looking at products that are not even in stock.

-Kiko Leather

Kiko Leather
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited November 21, 2014

Great app for what it's supposed to do, quickly with one click of a button it hides your out of stock products which on your own would be a tedious task hiding them one by one.

Lucia Emporio
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 21, 2014

This app worked perfectly and the customer service was amazing! Thank you for your help!

aristreasures