Wipeout Hide Sold Out Products

Wipeout Hide Sold Out Products

by StoreBuilder

Hide Out of Stock Products Automatically

Westbrothers

Excellent app, couldn't be easier to use.

Store2 Mymall

I purchased and installed the app. Because of the once a day sync it didn`t fit my needs. I wrote to the developer and he just asked me for my store url in order to refund it.

Really nice guy!

Cape Cod Handcraft House

Great app, saves us a lot of time on website cleanup by automatically removing items from our website that are sold out. Sends a report every day of items removed from the website, or items that were added based off of inventory availability. The app allows you to create product exclusions as well, in case there are items you do not want to publish online even if they are in stock.

All of the features of the app are terrific, but the real winner here is the customer service and help you receive from Naren. Anytime there is a question or a problem, Naren responds immediately and helps you resolve it instantly.

Thank you, Naren for your help and for providing a much-needed service at an affordable cost.

Apricotboutique

Great app. Really useful
kfjlj
dljskgljksdgs
g
sgsdgjsdhngjs

Vendetta Com Sg 2

Great app. Really useful for hiding out of stock items. Thank god its free. A suggestion though how about putting the out of stock items wayyyy at the bottom instead. Thanks for the free app team.

Www Shoesonline Ie

Great app. Works perfect every time. Never a problem. Always reports the out of stock correctly and accurately.

Meows And Crafts

Really useful :)

I have use it for like a year and free and help me a lot.

Thedogbedpeople

Excellent app. Cannot imagine how we lived before. Ensures we never show products that are unavailable. Without it we could have large quantities of our inventory showing but customer cannot buy. An absolute must have app!

Minikun

Love this app. Helps me a lot!

Tea Tree Fabrics

Love this app. Easy to use and works quickly and efficiently.