Automatic daily hide/publish
Automatically hide sold-out products from your store. And automatically publish hidden products when they are in stock.
Smooth Customer Experience
Don't let sold-out products clutter your store. Show your customers only products that are in stock.
No need to periodically go through your store to remove sold-out products or publish in-stock products one-by-one by hand
Wipeout quickly hides your sold-out products and saves you time.
- Easily hide out-of-stock products!
- Make hidden products visible when they are in stock.
- Receive an email report with the results
How does Wipeout work?
- If all variants of a product are out-of-stock then the app considers the product as sold-out and hides the product. Note: The app does not hide individual out-of-stock variants.
- If even a single variant of a hidden product is in-stock then the app considers the product as in-stock and publishes the product.
- The app has two options: Automatic & Manual "one-click"
How does the Automatic option work?
- Choose when the app should "Automatically" perform the hide/publish daily: either early morning or late evening based on your inventory re-stocking schedule.
- You need to upgrade to the Paid Plan to perform hide, publish "Automatically" once a day OR if your store has more than 3000 products
How does the Manual "one-click" option work?
- Just click the Hide button any time of the day whenever you want.
- If your store has less than 3000 products you can use the manual option for Free
- We do not have a Publish button in the manual option.
What other features does Wipeout have?
- Don't like the results and want to undo the changes? No problem! You can Reverse Hide or Publish results within 24 hours by pressing the Reverse button.
- Not ready to hide or publish certain products yet? Simply add their tag names to the Excluded Tags section to tell the app to skip over them.
- Don't want to publish a new in-stock product listing without a photo? The app by default does not publish products without photos although you can turn off the setting.
Does this app change my store's theme in any way?
NO! Wipeout does not touch your store's theme at all. It directly gets inventory information from Shopify and changes the visibility of your products as needed. No different from you changing the visibility of a product from your Product Admin page.
TOP FAQS :
- Can this app hide sold-out variants? Answer: NO. Refer Shopify's help docs for an alternative solution: Using Shopify > Products > Managing inventory > Hiding out of stock products
- Does this app support sales channels other than the online store like POS, Facebook, Buy button etc? Answer: NO. the app only works on the online store. So if you've hidden POS-only products from your online store and run the app's Publish option it will publish in-stock POS products to your online store unless you've excluded them in the app's Excluded Tags or Exclusion List.
- We've been helping Shopify stores manage inventory for the past 5 years under the StoreBuilder brand
- We offer amazing customer support and regularly add features based on customer feedback
FREE manual option if store has less than 3000 products
Manually press "Hide" button whenever needed
Reverse within 24 hours
Automatically Hide & Publish once a day.
Bulk-exclude products you want the app to ignore using tag names
Reverse within 24 hours
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 57 reviews
Most recent reviews
Best App in my store, simple yet very useful. Hide Sold-Out products and Publish In-Stock perfectly. Thank you WIPEOUT!
Hi Brazil Market
My store is a mini market and I have lots of small items, honestly the Wipeout App is one of the best tools I have on my Shopify store. First because saves time hiding sold out products, before I had to manually adjust sales channel, now one click and it is done 100% accurate. I also like to receive the email with the items sold out in case I forgot to reorder them. Second it is publish in-stock products; another click and all the items are back online. Refrigerated and frozen items are only available at my point-of-sale and there is an easy way to “not publish” them using "Tags". I did not figure out at first but Wipeout customer service was so fast replying my email with step-by-step instructions that I couldn't believe how fast and precise the process is. Now my website is clean without all those sold out products and all the items in stock with proper exceptions are available to my customers. No more manual sales channel adjustment for me! :)
Pink Poppies Living Creatively
I use this app regularly and love how it hides products I have sold out of and then with the ease of pressing a button it shows the stock is available again when I have restocked.