Automatic daily hide/publish
Automatically hide sold-out products from your store. And automatically publish hidden products when they are in stock.
Smooth Customer Experience
Don't let sold-out products clutter your store. Show your customers only products that are in stock.
No need to periodically go through your store to remove sold-out products or publish in-stock products one-by-one by hand
Wipeout quickly hides your sold-out products and saves you time.
- Easily hide out-of-stock products!
- Make hidden products visible when they are in stock.
- Receive an email report with the results
How does Wipeout work?
- If all variants of a product are out-of-stock then the app considers the product as sold-out and hides the product. Note: The app does not hide individual out-of-stock variants.
- If even a single variant of a hidden product is in-stock then the app considers the product as in-stock and publishes the product. We call this un-hiding.
- The app has two options: Automatic & Manual "one-click"
How does the Automatic option work?
- Choose when the app should "Automatically" perform the hide/un-hide daily: either early morning or late evening based on your inventory re-stocking schedule.
- You need to upgrade to the Paid Plan to perform hide, un-hide "Automatically" once a day OR if your store has more than 3000 products
How does the Manual "one-click" option work?
- Just click the hide or un-hide buttons any time of the day whenever you want.
- If your store has less than 3000 products you can use the manual option for Free
What other features does Wipeout have?
- Don't like the results and want to undo the changes? No problem! You can Reverse Hide or Un-Hide results within 24 hours by pressing the Reverse button.
- Not ready to hide or publish certain products yet? Simply add them to the Exclusion List to tell the app to skip over them.
- Don't want to publish a new in-stock product listing without a photo? The app by default does not publish products without photos although you can turn off the setting.
Does this app change my store's theme in any way?
NO! Wipeout does not touch your store's theme at all. It directly gets inventory information from Shopify and changes the visibility of your products as needed. No different from you changing the visibility of a product from your Product Admin page.
TOP FAQS :
- Can this app hide sold-out variants? Answer: NO. Refer Shopify's help docs for an alternative solution: Using Shopify > Products > Managing inventory > Hiding out of stock products
- Does this app support sales channels other than the online store like POS, Facebook, Buy button etc? Answer: NO. the app only works on the online store. So if you've hidden POS-only products from your online store and run the app's Un-Hide option it will publish in-stock POS products to your online store unless you've added those POS-only products to the app's exclusion list
- We've been helping Shopify stores manage inventory for the past 5 years under the StoreBuilder brand
- We offer amazing customer support and regularly add features based on customer feedback
FREE manual option if store has less than 3000 products
Manually press "Hide" or "Unhide" buttons whenever needed
Automatically hide & unhide once a day.
Exclusion List to exclude products you want the app to ignore
Reverse within 24 hours
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 51 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app. It worked perfectly well all the times we used it and really simple to use as well. Definitely recommend it
Very handy app, does what it says on the tin, and the interface is clean and tidy too. Thanks to Naren for support.
This app comes in real handy when you want everything automated for you, like making sure anything/everything in stock is posted, anything which runs out of stock is hidden on site. You can also control which item gets posted/hidden by using the exclude by tag feature. I really hope they come up with a launch date too so I do not have to use 2 different apps to set a launch date for an item. Have been using this for 2 years, really happy and loving it.