Wishlist King , 329 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, professional aesthetics, and user-friendly interface that allows customers to create and share wishlists. It's praised for its easy installation, customization, and excellent customer service. Merchants find the insights into customer preferences useful for inventory planning. The app is reliable, affordable, supports multiple languages, and has minimal impact on site speed. It also allows customers to add different product variants directly from the wishlist page.

January 29, 2024

By far and away the best Wishlist app. Integration was seamless (thank you Alex) and we have had zero issues in the 5+ years we've been using the app. Customers love it, the back end is intuitive and the continual rollout of features has been great.

Mister Zimi
About 5 years using the app
Appmate replied January 31, 2024

Thanks heaps for the review and continuing trust. It was excellent fun working with you and the team during the setup. Cheers 🤙🏻

January 1, 2024

Great support and an important app to have. We have a store so people can now add things to their wish list and easily come in and show us what they want to try on. Before they were searching all over the site trying to find what they had seen. Bit of a no-brainer really and as I said before great support! Thanks guys.

Bay Bridal and Ball Gowns
New Zealand
25 days using the app
Appmate replied January 2, 2024

Great to hear the wishlist is a positive addition to your store. Thanks so much for leaving a review, it's been a pleasure. Alex

January 10, 2024

I have tried a few Wishlist apps and was never totally happy with them. Wishlist King is so much better. It's not glitchy like the others I've tried, and the theme support is absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend this app.

Gelous New Zealand
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Appmate replied January 23, 2024

Well thank you very much. Great to hear you're happy with the app and our service. If you're happy we're happy. Cheers

December 25, 2023

First: really easy to install and customize! It looks great and works perfectly!
For an even better look on my website I needed help in the backend and what can I say? Best support you can have! One day before Christmas and on Christmas Eve!!! Alex made the changes I needed and now it looks perfect! The app and the team are really high recommended!

KENSONS for dogs
Germany
14 days using the app
Appmate replied December 26, 2023

Well, what can I say. Uhm uhmm... 😁
No worries at all. I am very thankful for your appreciation. Cheers

January 31, 2024

This app is super easy to install and setup. When I needed to customize a few features, and had some questions, their customer service was outstanding. I LOVE that I can see my customer’s wishlists so I know what I need to stock.

Dragonfly Dahlias
10 days using the app
November 24, 2023

After looking at several options, based on functionality, Klaviyo integration, and very fair monthly costs given there are no limits to wishlist actions, we decided to go with Wishlist King. From the very beginning, the support has been absolutely fantastic, and the support team has made the integration a breeze. We had very particular ideas on how we wanted wishlisting to look and operate on our site, and the team went above and beyond in implementing them into the site. The end result is looking awesome, and will be a great addition to our site and for our customers!

K PLACE
24 days using the app
Appmate replied November 26, 2023

Thank you very much for leaving such a detailed review. I am glad we were able to create a customised and great looking integration with you. All the best. Alex

December 25, 2023

Never used it and they charged me $20 for few months. Don't install the free plan they will still charge you.

enliven mart
About 2 months using the app
Appmate replied December 26, 2023

Hi there, there is no free plan for our app, as is clearly indicated on the app store listing and during the installation process, which you accepted. After the 14 day trial expires you will be charged.

I already refunded you for the month prior and in the same email I advised you to uninstall the app in order to avoid further charges if you don't want to use our app.

You did not uninstall the app, therefore Shopify charged you again.

As is with any subscription service online, it is your responsibility to uninstall the app or cancel the subscription prior to the trial period ending in order to avoid charges. If you don't want to use an app and not be charged you need to uninstall it, like everyone else.

Your 1 star review and comment is completely uncalled for.

I have refunded you again now.

January 22, 2024

Excellent support! Our special requests were implemented very quickly and the result looks amazing. I can highly recommend this app. Thanks to Max and Alex for the fast service.

GIBSON DESIGN STUDIO
Switzerland
5 days using the app
Appmate replied January 23, 2024

Thank you very much Isabel. It's been a pleasure working with you. Cheers! Max & Alex

October 23, 2023

Great app. Considered several Wishlist apps but this was definitely the best for customer ease of use. Required a few tweaks which were carried out straight away. No loss of speed since adding to my site.

Frontiers Man
2 months using the app
November 19, 2023

Recently began using Wishlist King after a previous app we were using was limited unless you kept upgrading plans, costing $$$. Wishlist King is all inclusive with no limitations and well worth the small monthly subscription. The team, including Alex was so helpful from the very beginning, answering all questions and assisting with the integration. Can't recommend these guys enough. Keep up the great service!

STORE TO DOOR
5 days using the app
Appmate replied November 21, 2023

No worries mate... thanks for being a pleasure to work with. Cheers