Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

TOP KIDS ACCESSORIES

Solid application also with great support, very much recommended, thanks to Appmate - well done you!

VelasArtes

Great App. Amazing Support. Highly recommended if you want something 100% costumizable.
I even asked for help implementing something and they did it very quickly.

Dress Up Dallas

Wow this is an amazing app. The features in itself are well worth the money, but the customer service is what makes it go above and beyond. Max took the time to customize the features to fit my store and did an amazing job. Quick turnaround, too. Thank you WK!

All Inspired Boutique

If you are shopping for a wishlist solution, and you are a Shopify site, look no further because Wishlist King is fabulous! Because pricing is based solely upon your Shopify plan, there is no need to worry about the number of items or other variables to affect your budget. Then functionality is superb! No need to login unless you want to save you list, and interestingly, it actually remembered my wishlist items months after my first visit, even though I hadn't created a log in. And then there is MAX, the most incredible installer ever. He made every request a reality, and in no time, he had the app working like a dream. Look no further. Wishlist King is certainly KING.

GENKØ

Great app. Great service. The integration into our shop had to be done in Gem-Page. The support solved all the problems. We were also helped very quickly at the weekend. THANK YOU! Can only recommend the app.

Ruma

I'm really loving this app! The metrics are great to see which products are the most wanted. Customer service has been great: Max helped us set up the app in less than 24 hours, and even customized the buttons for us

Prolipse

Really awesome support. They (Max attended me) install the features of the app at my page at less than half an hour. In addition, the configure it with the colours of my page, and trying to put it according to my page.

Mood Collection

Awesome support. Very efficient! The app works as expected. And the support has always helped me very fast whenever I needed it.

WALLHANG

We use this app. Works great! Perfect tech support, Max handled everything for us! We highly recommend.

shop.koe

Beyond expectations!
The app is just perfect for what i needed and the experience with the support was just excellent. I contacted the support to ask for some customizations since i had to adapt it to my goal, integrating it with another app, and Max has been very available from the beginning. He did a lot of adjustments and custom coding to help me create what i was waiting for, and now it works properly.
I highly recommend this app because i have never found such collaboration with all the apps i have been installing for my shop, and the app itself just work perfectly!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21