Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Vics Jewels

We've tried many apps and have found Wishlist King to be the best and the most feature-rich wishlist app on the market. Every feature has been thoroughly thought through in its design (reminds me of Apple) and works well. Support has also been great. The only features missing are integration with Klaviyo and automated emails to remind users of items in their wish list. But if you don't need these two features, this is absolutely the best wishlist app for your site!

Bouu

Fantastic and even supports integration with Facebook Pixel Events, which is not even advertised as a feature of the plugin. Love it! A must-have app for every store.

Bogess

I used this app to add a wishlist function to my website. The service was awesome. They helped me add everything I needed for the wishlist

BoardGameBliss Inc.

We've been using this app for a few years, it's been doing it's job well. The team was very responsive and able to help us with all the questions we have. Sometimes there maybe issues that's not easy to solve but the team did not give up and did looked for ways to solve it. The team is also transparent as well.

AYM

Really great app that allows customers to save wishlists. Super insightful for us to see the lists of products that are the most wanted and allows us to plan stock build around this. Team at Appmate are super helpful!

Sportzzheads

Most useful wishlist app out there, you don’t have to do anything, they do all the coding and modifications, integrates with multiple apps :)

Savanna Jane

Great app with excellent customer service. We had issues installing it with our smart filter, but Alex was so helpful and able to fix the issue.

AboutRuby.com

Wishlist King is an elegant, well-appointed app with the key features I was looking for. In addition, the customer support was first-class!

The Cookie Countess

VERY impressed with the customer service, and most importantly our customers love it. It's very simple, fast, and easy to navigate. It doesn't require a lot of clicks for the customer to get a wishlist step up and start adding items, so the conversion rate is very high. The best wishlist app for us.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I love this app, I didn't know how to load it on my website so they did it all for me they are really helpful. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14