Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

The Cookie Countess

VERY impressed with the customer service, and most importantly our customers love it. It's very simple, fast, and easy to navigate. It doesn't require a lot of clicks for the customer to get a wishlist step up and start adding items, so the conversion rate is very high. The best wishlist app for us.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! I love this app, I didn't know how to load it on my website so they did it all for me they are really helpful. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

Constantly Varied Gear

This app is extremely useful. The only issue that we have had is that our customers actually use it too much, and the list is so long it can't load... Good problem to have. Max has been extremely helpful with some customized solutions to our issues as well. Highly recommend.

Storyforher

I am not good with codes, so I asked for some help from the customer services. The service was excellent and very fast. I would like to take this oppertunity to thank whishlist's team and in particular Max ! Regarding the app, I highly recommend, works fine and looks Nice on my store.
Hervé

Boutique Step Up

The App works great, it was installed very quickly and easy to run. Provide me insight onto what shoppers like.

Mean Mothers Creations

Amazing customer service they went above and beyond for me.
The app is perfect for my store
Love the free trial plus prices are reasonable

RÊVE

Amazing app! But more importantly, great customer support! They helped me a lot to set up the wishlist the way I wanted it to be.

POSTERWOL

Wishlist King is a really great app. We tried another app before but did not work for us. This application does exactly what it is supposed to do for a very affordable price. Allows customers to add products to the wish list from homepage, collection or product pages without signing up for an account. The free installation is an instant plus because ensures the app is installed correctly and saves anybody headaches messing up with the code. We like the insights features, it can certainly be a marketing tool. We also love the look of the actual wishlist page and the fact that customers can add different variants to the cart directly from there. Not every wishlist app has this feature and if you have more than one variant for your products it really is a must. Sharing the list is just as easy. Above all we have been impressed with the amazing customer support so far. Alex and Max have been really helpful and very patient to customize the app in order to match our theme. You can trust they do their best. The app works flawlessly. Highly recommended.

Peachie Speechie

Fully customized to work seamlessly with my shop's design. I sent in a list of small detail design requests - each was perfectly done. Integrates well with Searchanise. Keeps lists between devices and saves with login. Perfect on mobile as well. I was worried it would just show up before I had a chance to refine it. They smartly set up a new theme copy for me to try before publishing. I'm confident it will be a huge benefit to have in the shop and the time they put into working on my store is well worth years of the subscription cost already. I tried SocialShopWave, which was buggy, flashing elements on the screen, delayed, pop-up style, etc. Wishlist King is fast and works flawlessly. Go for it!

Lady Blossom Apparel

Awesome app, customer service is fantastic, very easy to use, works very well on my website. I would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13