Wishlist King

Wishlist King

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

Margot New York

Beautifully functioning app, with insightful analytics. The support staff is extraordinary. They went to great lengths to customize integration so that it blends seamlessly with our very visually perfected site (we are a fashion company). Incredibly responsive and infinitely patient. Can not recommend more highly!

MadaLuxe Vault

Great App! Easy to use and easy to install. Great customer service. Good customer insight on what products they are putting on their wishlist.

Bae & Mee

Very good app and very nice and quick customer service!
Thank you so much for your reactivity and kindness

Bibra.Store

Great app ! most of all great support team and very helpful.I would highly recommend Wish list king app to all other shopify stores.

Glamlin Shop

Very straight forward!
The support team help setup the app on my site and got it customized to how I wanted it!

PAT McGRATH LABS

Great! Needs better analytics & reporting on wishlist conversion. Customer service is great! Thanks!

Evergreen Collections

Wasn't knowledgeable enough to do the coding and set-up for this app. They did it for free in less than 24 hours. AWESOME customer service and I really do love how user friendly it will be for my clients!!! Worth the small monthly fee.

Jaded Affairs

Great service. Very fast install. Works great on my website. The best wishlist app I have dealt with and I have installed 3 others, and this one is the clear winner. Thanks.

SO:ME Designer Plush

Alex rocks! I just had him install their Wishlist King app to my site today (SoMePlush.com) and it just looks phenomenal. It's clean and classy which is the look I needed for my site. I literally installed 3 other apps before this one but they were seriously lacking in function and visual appeal. He was so professional and thorough to first install the app in a duplicate beta site so nothing would crash and allowed me to test it out before I went live with it. I asked him to do one tweak and bam!, it was done immediately. I'm up and running and ready for some holiday promotions coming up. Thanks, Alex!!!

The January Hair Collection

This is an AMAZING app! It blends in beautifully with my store. I must admit I was having trouble coding, However I contacted customer support and I had a response within minutes. Alex was great in helping me and I'd definitely recommend to other merchants.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12