Wishlist King

Wishlist King | Reviews

by Appmate

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

JUMII TOKYO

Best plugins and best customer support! I will be using this forever.I will use this forever and I really appreciate it. I will visit customer support again if I need anything else.

THE H.W.DOG&CO.

The support team have been really helpful. We installed this app last week and they helped us set up and customize. Thank you Alex!

Junior Bambinos

Not only is this a great App with the functionality to allow our customers to create wishlists, the customer service has been excellent. We requested support with installation late on Friday (UK time) not expecting a response till after the weekend. The team were on it straight away and also resolved an issue with a conflicting app. Often we get told that it conflicts and the developer basically says choose another App - not this team they went above and beyond to ensure the it worked for our site. Thanks from Juniorbambinos.com

Jenston Girl

I installed this app more than 24 hours ago and I'm still waiting on customer service. The collaboration request has been accepted and I'm still waiting.

October 26, 2021

Hello, I'm sorry about the delay in getting this up and running for you. We usually take it easy on Sundays. It's our only day off. Happy to get this up and running for you right now. Cheers, Alex

Threadheads

Best Wishlist app on Shopify hands down. A secret gem for large catalogue store owners. It's blazing fast and not buggy at all. It can be customised to the theme of your store. And it also sends wishlist events to Klaviyo. Alex and Max were awesome helping us configure it for our store. Thanks guys!

The Bee Stop

I love my wishlist with Wishlist king! It looks great, implementation was fast and Alex, the person who helped implement my wish list was amazing! They made it exactly as I wanted. The wish list stats portion of the app is also super cool and very insightful. Im excited to continue to watch this app grow! I probably downloaded almost all of the wishlist before making the choice to go with wishlist King and with that being said, they are the best.

Luna Sky

Awesome, well priced app and the support from Max is fantastic! We love that customers can create a wishlist without having to create an account, unlike other wishlist apps. Highly recommend!

Honey Dazed

I spent the better part of my afternoon downloading various wishlist apps. I couldn't find anything that fit my Shopify website. Some had too many bells and whistles, others felt clunky in their design, and many were just too complicated. The last app I installed was wishlist king. In short, this app works as it should, and the design is sophisticated and attractive. Not to mention that Wishlist King is also very affordable (they don't charge you per action as other apps do). The cherry on the top: Top-notch customer service and they'll even install it for you. If you need the BEST wishlist app, grab this one. It will be worth it.

Salt & Sand

The support team have been incredibly helpful and responsive. They have helped me out with changes a few times now and nothing is ever too much trouble. They always get back to me really quickly and are always very friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Manawa Japan

お気に入りアプリは初めての導入でした。日本語のサポートはありませんが、自分の要望を簡単に伝えるだけで大丈夫なのでおすすめします。他言語の設定はアプリ画面からは行えないようなので、お願いしたらセットアップとサイト上での日本語表記をしてくださって、迅速でとても親切だと感じました!ベーシックプランでもお気に入り登録数に制限がないのはとてもありがたいですし、何よりサイトの見栄えがずっと良くなりました。本当にありがとうございます! It was first time to add wishlist app for my store. They don't have Japanese support, but it doesn't really matter if you tell them your request simply. You can't change another translated language on a setting screen. So i asked them set up and changing Japanese for free. They are very kind and i sincerely appreciate their swift action! Now i am very happy that appearance of my store is very improved! Thank you so much Alex

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24