Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 2, 2019

Awesome app, customer service is fantastic, very easy to use, works very well on my website. I would recommend!

Lady Blossom Apparel
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 23, 2019

Beautifully functioning app, with insightful analytics. The support staff is extraordinary. They went to great lengths to customize integration so that it blends seamlessly with our very visually perfected site (we are a fashion company). Incredibly responsive and infinitely patient. Can not recommend more highly!

Margot New York
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 31, 2019

Great App! Easy to use and easy to install. Great customer service. Good customer insight on what products they are putting on their wishlist.

MadaLuxe Vault
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited July 28, 2019

Can't install it and no answers...
I have sent several mails and no one could take the time To answer m'y requests

Bae & Mee
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appmate replied July 28, 2019

Hello, sorry that you haven't heard from us. I have just checked and it seems we have not received any of your emails since January/February when we promptly installed the app for you initially. Please email me directly at alex@appmate.io and I will get back to you straightaway. Thank you.

January 26, 2019

Great app ! most of all great support team and very helpful.I would highly recommend Wish list king app to all other shopify stores.

Bibra.Store
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 25, 2019

Very straight forward!
The support team help setup the app on my site and got it customized to how I wanted it!

Glamlin Shop
Finland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 12, 2018

Great! Needs better analytics & reporting on wishlist conversion. Customer service is great! Thanks!

PAT McGRATH LABS
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited November 18, 2018

Wasn't knowledgeable enough to do the coding and set-up for this app. They did it for free in less than 24 hours. AWESOME customer service and I really do love how user friendly it will be for my clients!!! Worth the small monthly fee.

Evergreen Collections
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 15, 2018

Great service. Very fast install. Works great on my website. The best wishlist app I have dealt with and I have installed 3 others, and this one is the clear winner. Thanks.

Jaded Affairs
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 15, 2018

Alex rocks! I just had him install their Wishlist King app to my site today (SoMePlush.com) and it just looks phenomenal. It's clean and classy which is the look I needed for my site. I literally installed 3 other apps before this one but they were seriously lacking in function and visual appeal. He was so professional and thorough to first install the app in a duplicate beta site so nothing would crash and allowed me to test it out before I went live with it. I asked him to do one tweak and bam!, it was done immediately. I'm up and running and ready for some holiday promotions coming up. Thanks, Alex!!!

SO:ME Designer Plush