Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Barter Lines

Amazing app. Exactly what I was looking for and the customer service is amazing.

Costello Interiors Home

Best support from this site, they helped me implement the app seamlessly into my website. They were very patient with me on a couple changes that I wanted to make and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend this app, the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Thank you Wishlist King!

Thegadgettemple

Best support I've gotten from an app so far! They replied to my request within just a few hours and got the implementation done in no time! Also the app by its self provides great value also to customers who don't have an account, which therefore will eventually result in more accounts created at the end of the day! I recommend!

Redd Retro

Easily the best wishlist app out there, I've tried a number of other apps but they don't come close to the ease of use of wishlist king.

Setup and support was first class, they were super helpful the entire way and made sure that their app was appearing and working exactly how I wanted it too.

Forget any of the other wishlist apps, this is the one for you - absolutely brilliant app and developers

Tangerine Wall

¡Magnífica! Una atención al cliente perfecta por Alex Swan. Me la instalaron completamente en español. En la web queda perfecta: www.tangerinewall.com. Es la única en español. La recomiendo.

Kimhudson

Oh my gosh, this app is whatI have been looking for for so long. A PERFECT WISHLIST. This app is more perfect than we have expected. Not only the app is so beautiful with our theme, their customer service is excellent.. Got back to us in less than a day. Thank you Wishlist King. I know you guys will increase our business temendously. Thank you, thank you.

If you guys want to see how Wishlist King looks like on our site to have an idea, visit:
www.timelessfate.com

Butik O

Wonderful customer service, all worked out very quickly and so far the app works very well!

Howtogrowamoustachestore

Great App and support. Alex helped me for a second time to install the app on a new theme we are about to launch. He got the job done quickly, perfectly, and on a Sunday no less. I have been using this app for a couple of years and it has been a great asset to our store, it is much better than the previous wishlist app we were using. Our customers love it and so do we! Highly recommended.

Blue District

The perfect wishlist app. Completely customizable thanks to the most helpful customer service. 5 stars all around!

Hey Sunshine Retro Vintage From The 60s 70s 80s 90s

Great app does everything I want, and it the design is good too. Most other wish list apps look terrible. Also alex was awesome helping set it up for me the same day!