Wishlist King

Wishlist King

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 15, 2018

Alex rocks! I just had him install their Wishlist King app to my site today (SoMePlush.com) and it just looks phenomenal. It's clean and classy which is the look I needed for my site. I literally installed 3 other apps before this one but they were seriously lacking in function and visual appeal. He was so professional and thorough to first install the app in a duplicate beta site so nothing would crash and allowed me to test it out before I went live with it. I asked him to do one tweak and bam!, it was done immediately. I'm up and running and ready for some holiday promotions coming up. Thanks, Alex!!!

SO:ME Designer Plush
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 14, 2018

This is an AMAZING app! It blends in beautifully with my store. I must admit I was having trouble coding, However I contacted customer support and I had a response within minutes. Alex was great in helping me and I'd definitely recommend to other merchants.

The January Hair Collection
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 14, 2018

Just installed and works amazing!!! Already have multiple customers creating wishlists!! Definitely recommend!

The Pretty Pony Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 15, 2018

This app is new for my page but I love that customers can easily keep track of the items they love. Also a very useful tool for planning restocking of items. SUPER fast service at installing the app!

BELLEMAE YARNS
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 10, 2018

We have tried all wishlist apps in the market and Wishlist King is the only choice for us. Because it has enough flexibility to customize, it has variants can be chosen in wishlist page, and also supporting for non-login customers! The Appmate team is great!

J.ING
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited October 10, 2018

J.ING (Demo)
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 2, 2018

What a great app and the analytic tool is fantastic. It really gives you an idea on what your customers are considering to purchase. The app is very easy to set up, and if you need help - customer support is fantastic. Within 24 hours this app was up and running. Thanks so much! Highly recommend.

Kinder Kouture
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 19, 2018

Awesome! Easy to set up and use!

Bengraham
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 8, 2018

So far so good. Set up was quick and painless when I used the free set up service. I am eager to see how it works in practice :)

Rock A Punk
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 4, 2018

Excellent Function & Stellar Customer Service. Would recommend!

Urbantimbergoods