Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Hey Sunshine Retro Vintage From The 60s 70s 80s 90s

Great app does everything I want, and it the design is good too. Most other wish list apps look terrible. Also alex was awesome helping set it up for me the same day!

Cavolle

Amazing app. Does everything I wanted. The support I got from the team who manage the app was sensational. I did a lot of customisation work and they followed through with all of my requests. Would highly recommend this app for people wanting a beautiful wishlist for their website.

L A I D Skateboarding

Great overall support team and app! A must have for those quick or indecisive shoppers.

Dml47

I was charged $19.00 on 01/30, but my App can not work at more. Let me what happened here. Thanks,

June 25, 2019

Hello, again I am sorry to hear that the app caused some difficulties at the time. Our team refunded the monthly fee and would have been more than happy to implement a fix. All the best. Cheers

Bijouxbela

It's a beautiful wishlist with an outstanding support team. We decided to take a different route but if you are looking for a gorgeous wishlist this is it. It even uninstalls flawlessly from your storefront. These guys know what they are doing. Thank you!

Equistar

This is beautiful design wishlist! Works very well. And support team is totally amazing! They added wishlist where i want. Quick response. I’m not developer. I asked many questions. But support gave me answer one by one. You can edit CSS and language what you want. Thank you very much for all your support Alex!

うまく機能してデザインがショップにフィットするウィシュリストを探していましたがついに満足いくものを見つけられました!サポートチームの方が設定してくれるので私のようにベーシックなHTMLとCSSしかわからなくても、設置して欲しい場所を伝えると設定してもらえました。細かい質問にもきちんと答えていただき何度もメールのやり取りをしましたがすぐに返信、対応してくれました。日本国内向けのショップなので日本語に変換することが可能か聞いたら全て日本語で表示していただいたので日本語環境でも使用することができます!おすすめです!CSSを自分で変更できるので色んなショップのデザインに合わせやすいと思います。

Wilson Frenchy

We like Wishlist a lot and feel it is an expected feature in our industry and we have also had great service from the support team - One thing we are looking forward to is reporting on conversions to sales as being - this is a high priority to be added so we can better grasp the long term value to our business.

Annamodashop

ottima app, economica, assistenza sempre pronta, da consigliare !!

Foolsday

The plugin works well. I couldn't install the app correctly as I got plenty of theme files in my store backend. Luckily the support team helps a lot! Thanks very much!

Ephemera Co Za

Very elegant app, integrated seamlessly into my theme. At first I was annoyed that it was the first app that I needed support to install, however Alex installed within minutes of my request (on a public holiday). Good design and good reporting functionality.