Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Leizuu Shop

Great app, exactly what I needed. And great customer service! Thank you!

Ketzal Blanket

Fantastic!! Simple, beautiful, and functional design; just what our store needed. The support team went above and beyond to make sure everything was set up and customized for our shopping experience. Would highly recommend.

Polepunzel

Exactly the wishlist app I was looking for! Amazing customer service. quickly helped me install the app on my store. Thank you!

Rx Rox

Without question a 5 star review. The app itself is beautiful, unobtrusive and functional, we love it! The customer service is second to none, we simply installed the app and let Appmate do the install for us, which they did rapidly and professionally. A great experience all around for us, thank you!

Coresound Music

Great product, easy to use, and customer service is TOP NOTCH. They'll make sure you get it right! Highly recommended!

Hamika Gothic Fashions

I haven't launched my store yet but already love the app! I asked them to install it for me and I heard back really fast and then it was done. I had a small issue and again heard back immediately and it was resolved! They rock with customer service!

La Sienna

Alex was very helpful and installation was fast. Company was easy to deal with

Positively

This app is a wonderful addition to our site and support is outstanding! They went above and beyond, helping us install the app, customize it, plus suggest improvements on other parts of our site. The app works perfectly. I'm looking for forward to more Shopify apps from this team, love working with people who stand behind their products and care.

Navajorug Com

Wishlist King was super fast and super awesome. Free setup is really free. They even answered some technical questions so we could have a deeper understanding of the voodoo that drives Shopify. Support is fast and effective. Highly recommended. Don't hesitate to use Wishlist King's Royal Wishlist app. The real deal. Go for it!

Actestsite

So thrilled with this app! In my opinion, it's the most elegant wishlist app available, and the customer service is OUTSTANDING. I'm no coder but love to dig in there and play with it...tried installing myself, botched it, and my Wishlist King superhero Alex quickly came to the rescue & cleaned up my mess. THANK YOU!