Wishlist King

A wishlist app that works. Fully customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.

Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Woo Co

The King of wishlists, fast and responsive customer service.

Cheap Basketball Shoe

Great support team! I would recommend it !

Pandoras Discounts

Alex responded the same day I sent the request and had everything up and running that very same day. He is very polite and did an awesome job! Thank you so much Alex! Keep doing great work!

Sunshine Sticker Co

I have never received faster or better customer service! Thank you Alex for being so prompt!

Blushque

Very prompt and fast service - took me a while to try out all these other crappy wishlist apps and this one was the best! Thanks.

4 Seasons Jewelry

Great app!

works perfectly and helps me with sales

Excellent service ! Help me a lot!

Definitely recommend!

Cest Lheure

I saw in reviews that Wishlist King is the best! It's not true. Wishlist King is the very very very BEST of all!

Incredible after sales service ans support. Alex is truly the king of support service.

J'ai vu dans les commentaires que Wishlist King est le meilleur! Ce n'est pas vrai! Wishlist King est le meilleur parmi les meilleurs.

Le service après vente et le support technique sont incroyable. Alex est le roi du support technique!

Roma Designer Jewelry

Wishlist King is the BEST

Beautiful integration, fast support on a custom install, fits easily and perfectly into our theme and user interface to make the experience for shoppers pleasant and seamless.

Great addition to the stable of apps we are using!

Amano Artisans

Beautiful app, Support was fast too, and it seems to be working seamlessly with my theme. Thank you!

Plannerpenny

After issues with another wishlist app, I made the switch to Wishlist King. Quick and easy installation offered by the app developers and no issues! This is actually a faster app than the app that I was using who claimed to be the fastest ;). It works smoothly!