Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Miniaturesweet

We are very happy with the customization work that Alex has done for us! Fast response and beautiful job!! :)

W F Llc

first: the best apps ever. it works as it supposed to.
second: awesome support. fast,professional,excellent customer services.
this guy not only made the integration for my theme 2 times,cause i have an issue with my them. also he change the css off the apps just to make it fits perfectly with my store design. I highly recommend this apps. thanks

Tres Fancy

Great app, wonderful support! Thank you Alex.

Jmlegazel

If we could rate 10 stars, we wanted to do!

Max was incredibly responsive for us!
We use an external app to manage our sizes cause number of variants into shopify can't exceed 100...
Max was able to understand this app and fix all the issues we have with the merge of the two applications.

This jobs was done in less than 24h including the learning of the other app...
Amazing!
And this wishlist app is great and works very well.
All options you can desired are in this app.

Fully recommended...

Out On Tour

This is the best Wishlist app we have tried. Max has gone above and beyond to help us work with our site and get ready to launch! So great- we all love it and can't wait for our customers to check it out!!!

Amrit Jewelry

We love the app and the customer service is great! We highly recommend.

Alexfrings

I've tried em all. This is the only Wishlist App that isn't clunky. Design could be completely customised to suit my store and Max went above and beyond helping me integrating the app into my shop. 5*****

Anygiventuesday

I have tried out all of the different wishlist apps and can say that this is by far the best one in terms of style, function, and customizability. The support team is quick and went above and beyond to meet my needs. I couldn’t be happier with my experience so far!

I Am Lovleigh

Max's customer service was great. He integrated the entire app for me and even went above and beyond to change the colors to match my theme. I couldn't be happier with how the wishlist turned out. It's one of the few wishlists that don't make my customers sign up in order to add the items first, but it still helps my customers eventually create accounts by prompting them to do it later. I love the app!

Update: I updated my theme and had problems with the app. Alex helped me fix everything promptly. I really appreciate these guys!

Willemungermann

Hands down the best wishlist app out there and amazing support. Yes, it's not a 1-click install app but so worth it... especially because they set up everything for you. Fully blends in with the rest of my theme. Love it.

1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 Next