Wishlist King

The Wishlist app that works. Customisable. Free Setup.

From $4.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Wishlist King. Add to wishlist from anywhere, save for later.

Barn Owl Primitives

Amazing product. Super flexible design. Looks like it was custom made for our Web site. That's not even the best part. Alex, our POC, and tech guru was simply fantastic. Cheerful, responsive, and best of all gave us everything we asked for no questions asked.

We've done a few of these app integrations and Wishlist King was by far the best experience.

Highly recommend!

Livefashionable

Implementation: we had our developer manage this because of the specific functionality we wanted on our site. Not too much time for him.

Customization: very important to us given that we are a fashion brand. We are happy with the final result.

Support: we had some questions and there were new features released right after we installed the app. Support was responsive (more responsive than a competitor we were comparing to), implemented the new feature without requiring more developer time, and that was a deciding feature in me writing this positive review!

It is important that an app developer takes pride in their work, and that appears to be the case based on our experience with this app developer team.

Novanym

An elegant solution that was exactly what we were looking for. And a very helpful support team, too.

**I've edited this review to add that we have now been running with the App for a few months and it has proved its worth to us. We also continue to get responsive and effective support from the Wishlist King team. This level of support makes an already good app into a great one. Thank you.

Highly recommended.

Thriftbot

AMAZING app - best Wishlist app that's available. Looks amazing, and super slick on site UX. The appmate team was amazing to work with when I needed a bit of help - friendly and fun.

Goat Leather Bags

I went through all of the wishlist apps quite closely before I found this one. I have to say, a good decision! The developers really helpful and the system when installed is clear without being obtrusive.

Once the sharing set up is complete, this is going to be dynamite!

Avant Debut

Could not ask for better support! Incredibly responsive staff, and the integration looks great! Actively fixed bugs that arose, and the app is seamless into our theme. Thanks!

Miniaturesweet

We are very happy with the customization work that Alex has done for us! Fast response and beautiful job!! :)

W F Llc

first: the best apps ever. it works as it supposed to.
second: awesome support. fast,professional,excellent customer services.
this guy not only made the integration for my theme 2 times,cause i have an issue with my them. also he change the css off the apps just to make it fits perfectly with my store design. I highly recommend this apps. thanks

Tres Fancy

Great app, wonderful support! Thank you Alex.

Jmlegazel

If we could rate 10 stars, we wanted to do!

Max was incredibly responsive for us!
We use an external app to manage our sizes cause number of variants into shopify can't exceed 100...
Max was able to understand this app and fix all the issues we have with the merge of the two applications.

This jobs was done in less than 24h including the learning of the other app...
Amazing!
And this wishlist app is great and works very well.
All options you can desired are in this app.

Fully recommended...