Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify | Reviews

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

SHARO'S COLLECTION

This App is amazing!!!!! Love Every feature. Had a little issue connecting the code but because I made a mistake. Instructions are clear, but I went ahead of the process and made a mistake. I contacted support and within couple minutes the whole issue was solved!!! GREAT SUPPORT SERVICE!!!! NOW EVERYTHING IS UP AND RUNNING FANTASTIC! I DEF. RECOMMEND THIS APP 100%!!!!

Jillian Leigh Jewellery

Great app! I had a bit of trouble installing the code myself in the theme but the support was fantastic! They responded to my questions the same day and had everything up and running exactly how I needed it. Plus, this app is super easy to use.

rrebecasglamboutique

woow great app quick response i recomend this app everything works perfect thank u am so happy u guys are the best

Rayzlee

The Wishlist is PERFECT for your store. It's simple, looks stylish with themes, and the dev team is so professional to answer any of your questions or customized ideas.

Golden Beauty Co.

I had trouble figuring out how to insert the code into the 2.0 theme, so I contacted support to do it. Within an hour, they inserted the code for me and it works beautifully! I cannot wait to debut the new theme to my customers. I have good feelings about Q4/holiday peak season.

Ongles Sky

Easy to install with the video setup instructions, you can also customize the text, i really enjoy it but I am a little disappointed that I have to pay to have the collections page options.

PawzUpAu

Thank you Zooomy Team for the prompt tech support to help us set up the wishlist function. Awesome app and amazing team!!

NowShopFun

This app has perfect support. And whishlist works amazing. I tried some apps to add whishlist this app is perfecet!!! Thank you so much

The Modern Farmhouse

For my first support ticket it was a very easy process to request help. I tried my best to import the Wishlist on my own but had problem with finding the right area to enter in the code. They helped quickly and what took me over an 1 they did in 5 minutes. Thank you so much!

awkflagship.boutique

Alles was wir benötigen haben wir in dieser App gefunden. Der Support hat uns super schnell geholfen und uns spezielle Wünsche erfüllt, welche wir selbst nicht einstellen konnten. DANKE!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36