Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Poppy & Co.

Great app! Super helpful customer service that installed it in no time and it was super hassle free. The app works great on my store and my customers are already loving it.

Wild Child & Rebel Soul Boutique

I really wanted this app so my customers could keep a list of what they like. I am thankful it was recommended and Zooomy did a fabulous job!

BIRKENSTOCK PLUS

This is a great app that can keep our customers engaged even when they leave our site.
The zooomy apps staff are very helpful and fast whenever we needed them.
Thank you so much.

InStyle Penguin

After I checked the instruction, it is impossible to set it up by myself as I don't know coding. I wrote to suppor team, I didn't expect they replied so soon, after all it was Labor Day. 5 min, everything is done. Nice job. Thank you.

Marschmellow

While trying to code myself following the video tutorial I got lost ... but just a few moments after me sending out a help-request I received a very friendly reply and – what should I say: everything was fixed for me and my account within what felt like one breath. Really, really great. Very thankful. This is the place to be. THANX EVERYONE FOR ROCKING!

L. Priori

Customer service was so helpful in getting the app set up on my website! I really appreciate it. It made the process quick and easy.

Seeds for Africa

Excellent and the team supporting it are very responsive and quick to help! What could have taken forever to have customized was done hassle free! Thanks Guys.

Swanky Southern Boutique

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16