Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Swanky Southern Boutique

Love all of the apps by this developer! My site looks so much more robust and professional. Great app and service!

Southern Grace Shoppe

During the revamp of our site, this app was added. Great app and service. Love all the apps by this developer! Adds a bit of life to my site. Thank you so much!

Chic Couture - Simply Sophisticated Elegance

The Zoomy team really stepped up in my time of need. I needed a revamp fast and fast is what I got! The customer service was exceptional. I love this app!

The Backroad Boutique

Great app. Really helpful for my shopify store. Highly recommend for those who have retail shops!!

Paz Creations Ltd.

GREAT APP!! Very reasonably priced!! I didn't have the time to install it (or maybe i was a little hesitant) on my own...zoomy did it for me. super fast. super easy!

Crystal Bay Designs

Great app for helping people create a wish list! We don't sell very expensive things, but allowing our customers to create a wish list helps them keep track of the vinyl colors they don't have yet. When it comes time to add to their collection, they can easily see what items they need!

Energy Peace Shop

Just what I been looking for! So excited to be able to offer this in my store!

I am afraid of installing things and support responded immediately to my concerns, then helped me out to get it on my site. Superb service and very responsive to messages. Highly recommend. Actually I am so excited I am going to look at their other services they offer as great support is very important to me.

Magnolia Too Boutique

Great app by zooomy. Customers will enjoy. Very useful. Highly recommend this app for all retail websites

ShopBeYouBoutique

Zooomy does it again. I just love being able to install and customize apps on my own. So simple to use & customers love it!

Petto Fun

Amazing app! Really helpul to make navigation easier. Very satisfied with the installation steps and with the design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15