Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomy

Wishlist - Allow users to create a Wishlist of favorite items

Dark Halo Designs

This app is easy to use and is exactly what I needed. The customer service is fast and they are so helpful and friendly.

Agrofuture International srl

the app works very well, support is fast and available.

I asked for a feature change for my specific need and they were quick and helpful.

Recommended!

Coquette & Co

It is an excellent tool for the website, achieve a professional look. It is important to point out that customer service is excellent.

Es una excelente herramienta para la página web. Logra un aspecto profesional. Es importante puntualizar que el servicio al cliente es excelente.

UK Cover Lover

A great little find, looks good and works perfect as well. I wasn't 100% sure about how to install (my fault as not the most confident) but the team installed it all for me about an hour after emailing them. Top class service, I'm now looking through there other apps. 5 stars from me

Harriet Herbery

Have just installed this app, and was having trouble... received immediate help!! Love the app and the support that comes with it, definitely recommend!! Thank You

beinstyle

very easy app and the support do the job as it should be , love it very recommended app , the app works excellently

Airport Candy

I’m preparing my new shop and I’ve had numerous chats with 15+ app teams but my experience with Zooomy was in some way truly FLAWLESS. I don’t know the person’s name but he or she was super fast in customizing my shop and not only that but really sweet in some way and very patient… The account page is very helpful showing a list of your order history. It works seamless on mobile too! I will definitely stay with this app and upgrade since their service is superb!! Keep up the amazing work and wish you all the best in 2020!

Beau Hudson

The team at Zoomy were really helpful and prompt in assisting with some modifications to the look of the app to work with our store. So far, the app works excellently. We would highly recommend!

UJ Development

Team Zooomy makes an incredible product and backs it up with 1st class service. The Wishify product includes everything you need to integrate the Wishlist function into your shop and customize as much, or as little, as you'd like. If you have any issues or concerns, Team Zooomy is right there for you, every step of the way. We've installed this app on several websites and it is an amazing value. Special thanks to Team Zooomy for the fantastic product.

EMA Lighting

This is great app and should be on everyone's list of must have's and support is outstanding.
After a few hours use already getting positive feedback.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17