Wishlist ‑ Wishify

Wishlist ‑ Wishify

by Zooomyapps

Allow customers to create a wishlist of their favorite items

Express Wig Braids

I used this app and it really helps my customers navigate my website by adding their most desired products in their wishlist. Best app

Michelle Simon Jewelry

This app is very simple and seems to work well. The support was great and they quickly helped me make some tweaks so that it looked just the way I wanted for my website.

WickyDeez

The app is great and the support team were very quick to help. I recommend this app and their service. Thanks!

Harriette Kylian

Their support team is so helpful and quick in response. Highly recommend for this app. Well Done Team!

Yamol Jewelry

Really awesome, and 100% free. Really appreciate for this app which bring me a lot of potential customers.

AVAAYA

The Zoomy team were so helpful to support with adding in the wishlist to my e-commerce store. Highly recommend adding this app!

Barnett Home Decor

We've been wanting to offer a wish list to our store for awhile, and now we can! We're looking forward to the ability to send the wishlist by email.

FYC Footwear

We're still on trial mode and need to customize a few buttons, tried it ourselves but no luck, thanks to their fast response, voila problem solved!

Opalescence

When i grabbed the app and read the application I honestly freaked out - I emailed them and shockingly got a reply in minutes! I said I needed help, I dont know code, and they installed the app for me easy-peasy. I was up and running in 15 mins, not days like other app. That alone is worth every penny!

Ketchup and Mustard Studio

I LOVE this app! I've been using it for a while (even though my store isn't live yet), and it's a great feature. It is nice to have a place for customers to save items so they can purchase them later, or tell someone else about them. It was pretty easy to install (for anyone who has a little HTML experience). There was a small issue with the layout, and I contacted the support team and heard back pretty quick and they resolved the issue promptly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10