Grow Up Sales By Wishlist App
Unleash the power of Wishlist to increase sales and conversion. Allow customers start saving their favorites to Wishlist for later viewing.
Wishlist With Multi Categories
Squadkin Wishlist allows user to create categories and store Wishlist to those category, Customer can manage Wishlist product by categories
Easy & Fully Customizable
Fully customizable to perfectly blend in with your store's theme making it appealing for your customer to use.
About Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist
Squadkin - Multi Category Features
Allows customers to save their favorite products and purchase where they left off when they return. And customers can spend more!
Multi Category Wishlist Feature
- With the Multi Category option, The admin can allow customers to create unlimited categories for their wishlist, and the customer can add their product to the wishlist category, this feature is also available on the collection page. Admin can manage these feature settings from the app's customization section.
Great customization features
- Easy and Fully customizable.
- Share Wishlist in social media
- Admin can allow/disallow Guest User to use the wishlist.
- Admin can allow/disallow the customer from using Multi category features.
- Analytics-based Dashboard.
- Fully customizable options are available for the app.
- Add To Cart button on wishlist page with variants options.
- Custom CSS Option for design.
- 3 types of wishlist buttons for the Product Page.
- Alert Notification when users add or remove the product from their wishlist.
- 3 types of wishlist page redirection methods are available.
- Admin can view the top 10 wishlist products.
- Admin can view the top 10 wishlist users of the stores(Logged In Users).
- Works with any Shopify theme.
- Create unlimited Wishlists.
- 24x7 Online Support
- Share your wishlist on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp.
- Share your wishlist with your friends and family with an automatically generated share URL.
- With a shared wishlist page, anyone can add that product to his own wishlist, and directly add products to the cart.
- Wishlist sharing feature is only available for registered users.
Need help to configure the app to match your Shopify store's look and style? Just email us and we'll be happy to help you out.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
We started using this app just before 2-3 days ago. We found there were many issues with this app. Still, as a free app, we should consider some issues. And our in-house developer team fix most of the issues including custom placement, JS loading DOM error, etc. And we found the App server Script not responding once the customer login to the account, as well as the app dashboard not working. We send a request to the App support team. They replied and also fix the issue we believe. At this point everything is good. But when we install the app it shows Free App. And there was no plan we could sign for that. Our site gets 3000+ daily visitors with almost 200+ returning customers. After we set up our WishList perfectly we found everything is in working condition. And we sent our main campaign to our 90k customer database about the Wishlist launching. And BOOM!! guess what happen? All our customer visiting our site for that and our MyWishlist has no icon, No button, And from menu Wishlist page show no page. Why? because just after we install the app the App team realizes they should charge some fees instead of free. Even they cannot wait for the Shopify standard app quality time for 100 reviews. Within just 13 reviews they decide to go in a paid plan. Still, it's their own choice do they want it to give free or paid which is clearly fine. BUT!!! there is a big BUT! not all the companies handle 100 customers daily. If one single menu and function returns zero results can affect huge SEO, Brand reputation. We feel ashamed that we include this App function in our big campaign for 90k customers. We get a big effect in our company goodwill for this. When you agreed and contract something free app after that if you go on paid you should/Must send notification and email to all your subscriber that they should pay now to continue your service. If that happens we could have pay instantly and keep active the app, And save our ass to get insulted from 90k customer to send campaign announcement for something that is no more exist in our site. Does all this happen with us for a simple $5? really???? Any idea what a campaign cost for sending 90k customers? Just you guys could send us an email that we need to pay $5.
Instead of that you guys just turn off the app from our site and the result is a blank page and no wishlist function. We will pay more than $30-50 for the wishlist but definitely for another app. Not this one who doesn't even know how to switch from free to paid app. Good luck with your 13 reviews and few more than 100 users.
If you want to go big then you have to think big professionally.
We are sorry for that, you had to face this kind of issue. But hope you can understand our situation. We have already sent emails to our Shopify merchants, don't know why you didn't receive that mail. If you are facing any kind of issue to use our app, so we will fix it for you at any time.
As you know our support team is always ready to help our merchants. We will surely help you with any kind of issue.
The Squadkin - Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus Squadkin's team was helpful. Thank you again!
Geek & Co.
The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!