Ablestar WooCommerce Importer

Ablestar WooCommerce Importer

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Ablestar
4.7
November 14, 2022

We imported over 30k orders, imported over 8K SKUs and saved hundreds of man hours. We had a few problems importing products but the support team (Alison) was always there for us and found a good solution for every problem. We highly recommend this app and the team behind it, they do a very customer friendly job.

CLOMES
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 14 days
January 2, 2022

Amazing App! Had a hassle-free import experience from Woocommerce. Would highly recommend this to everyone

Aswini
India
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
January 11, 2021

I had a lot of specific needs with this app - I'd redone my store and product listings after a basic import, but wanted all my historical order data, and had unique mappings I needed between products. They worked with me to give me EXACTLY what I needed with order import, until everything looked perfect. When something was a bit off, they were responsive to correct it. Appreciate the great support! So happy I chose this app to shift everything over and preserve all my data. Thank you!!

Health Junkie
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 6, 2020

Was easy as! No need to export bulky .csv and import it. Extremely easy and worth the small investment.

SLIMTOX
Time spent using app: 25 days
April 16, 2020

Brilliant customer support! Does exactly what we wanted to and made setting up our new Shopify site much easier. Highly recommend!

Conway Stewart