Spin Win Popups: Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popups - Spin To Win Pop ups Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

cozywizard

I use this app combined with omnisend and it's amazing. I love using this app for entry pop-ups and email capture.

fishingsiteusa

I am really enjoying this app. I used other entry pop apps and then all other stores had them. This store was recommended by a friend and I am recommending you get it too.

90sjam

Great app for entry pop gamification. I enjoy using this app. It helps with email captures and conversion rates.

PaleoTrader

Love this app! It has helped grow my store immensely...we have seen a 20% growth in sales since installing this app!

bluemoontelescopes

Love this app. Easy to use and makes entry pop gamification enjoyable. Customization is easy. Awesome app.

nailpolishsite

I used this app to catch emails upon entry. It's easily customizable and works well with MailChimp. Great APP

epoxycrafts

Love this app! It's been easy to use and we've seen an increase in sales and subscribers on our website. Highly recommend!

JustMobilityScooters.com

We use this app for our stores. It has helped increase our conversions and customers like the gamification. Highly recommended app. This is our new go to.

Kitchen Island King

Just what we were looking for in a gamification entry pop. We highly recommend this app for any Shopify store owner.

Massage Chair Central

Great app for entry pop up, email capture and increasing your conversions. The woohoo team is very helpful.