Spin The Wheel & Spin To Win

Spin Wheel Coupons Popups, Spin To Win Discounts Email Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
popup spin to wheel

Cara Curvy

Delightfully proactive and responsive. Perfect experience, and the application is clean and well done. Nothing comes close to it in gamified popups.

Lady Blossom Apparel

I love using the app, it has increased my conversion rate, very easy to use and great customer service!

Petpular

Killer app. Email subscription rate of 10%, and also increases your conversion rate. Highly recommend for collecting emails.

Camerily

I really like how simple it is to include a gamification strategy on my store ! Not to mention all the styles to choose from...

Unwavering Beauty

The game add on makes everything kind of flow better. Gives the consumer some much needed peace of mind and help push them in the direction of purchase.

Jollypop

We are using this app to gather email addresses and we can say that we are achieving positive results!

Goryeo Cosmetics worldwide shop

We all like games so the app really helps to bring customers to my stores! Thank you for this amazing idea.

martialartscode

Awesome app. Highly recommended if you like using entry pop email captures. Affordable and convenient.

aztecgolf

We use this app for our stores. It has helped increase our conversions and customers like the gamification. Highly recommended.

cozywizard

I use this app combined with omnisend and it's amazing. I love using this app for entry pop-ups and email capture.