Woo Popups ‑  Wheel Pop ups

Woo Popups ‑ Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Pop ups & Discounts Popups

Carfume UK

I installed this app to use a game over Black Friday weekend in the UK, the results were unbelievable. If you hype the discounts up and advertise it well then it will bring in a lot of sales. I also gained a lot of emails and data which will boost sales in the future!

Couldn't recommend it enough, really simple and quite enjoyable to use and set up.

BéBé and Moi

simple à utiliser et à configurer. Reste à voir si sa convertira mes clients je viens tout juste de l'installer...

Monthly Nest Planner Subscription Box

Love this app!!! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and my customers love it! Support is great also!

Stamped Sweets

We use this app to collect exit intent emails. It works exceptionally well and is much more effective than a traditional discount pop up. Only a few clicks to set up. The customer support is also amazing and really responsive. I highly recommend it as the best app I've come across for email collection.

SugoiOtaku

I have been using the app for about three days so far the interface is good and customer service is quite responsive. So far my conversion rate is climbing so I look forward to seeing what the app can really do.

59s.us

I'm currently working on getting my store up and running but so far the customer service is great and responsive. Maybe a few different layouts would be nice but everything is easy to put together.

NinjApparel

excellent app fast services and you get a really good conversion rate on your leads through the app. highly recommend

arhpahair

Highly recommended love the games on my site! Very fun and interesting. Great addition and I couldn’t be happier.

Hustle n' Grace

I downloaded this app to help me increase engagement on my site in a fun, interactive way. I really like how easy it is to navigate and customize to my preferences. I also like that there are different games to choose from so that it doesn't become stale on the site. I've had it installed for a couple days now and I'm very pleased to already see an increase in engagement. This app is definitely a must have!

Theadorable Boutique

Very easy to implement--on day one so we'll see how sales and traffic pick up using this for bfcm.