Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups | Reviews

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

rightsidered

We have tried other pop-up apps, but this one is really easy to use and perfect for us and our business!

zapdj

Easy to use and very dependable. I've tried others but always come back to pop up window. Thank you!

TheHappyTailgater

We have used this App for the last few months and it has always worked perfectly! Great App and very easy to setup!

leftandblue

Really easy to use, implement and understand and did exactly what I needed. This app is a lifesaver!

CosplayShoppe

We recently started using this app and it's fantastic! It does what it says and we've never had any problems. The MailChimp integration works like a breeze.

furassic-bark

I've had great experience with this app! I love how it quickly gives my customers another reminder of sales leading to more sales! Highly recommend!

appliancestrading

I love this app! Definitely a must have and a great way to get your customers buying and introduce sales!

My RV Boutique

So far so good! We sell items for RV's and it was essential to us for our graphic images to be front and center. This app has definitely helped do the trick!

momtrustedstore

I love the many available customizable options for the pop-up window, ease of integration with MailChimp. This is a huge value-add for our store and way to grab more sales and visitors!

boatsofamerica

Pretty easy to set up and works really well! I've already seen a 10% increase in sales and reduction in website drops.