Woo Popups ‑  Wheel Pop ups

Woo Popups ‑ Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Pop ups & Discounts Popups

Fan Club Shirts

I've been working on setting up my new store, and have been looking for a good solid app that does not feel invasive to the customer but at the same time can help me capture more sales.

I can't speak on behalf of it it's impactful in that way as my store is new. But, I will say this there support is outstanding. I needed to do a slight customization to the look and with in literally minutes of my emailing for support asking how to resolve it, I had received an email back.

This actually blew me away. After having a very poor experience with another app developer (not in the same category) I have not been very excited about reaching out to support with anyone. I have a background in web development and I can tell you, the customer service from what I've seen tonight is freaking AWESOME!

Play Champs Store

This app has been recommended to me by our affiliate partner. Great for email collection and exit popup.

Treasure Fan

A really great app. We really recommend it works fine. Really easy to install. Really easy with the navigation of the app

Dog4us

Nice app and very easy to use i also use the 10 dollar pack and im very happy:) waiting for updates

Kollectaball

I have only just installed this on one of our lesser sites which doesn't get as much traffic but our email sign up conversion has gone up hugely in just a few days. I can't wait to get it set up on my main site and see how it does with more traffic.

Shopinice

Honest review.

1- Excellent to convert cold traffic.
2- Easy to configure, to be exact in less than 10 minutes.
3- Excellent to increase the list of emails or even messenger subscribers integrating it with (recart).
4- Something that I love is the variety of games that the app has.
5- Worthy price for the potential of the application.
6- Customer service and excellent support, very good attention. 5 starts

chickNguy

This is really the kind of app I was looking for. I am easily able to customize the popup theme based on my store layout, its a no brainer and I was able to set up my pop up campaign in less than 15 minutes. Their support is spot on, I sent them an email with a query and received their response with the solution in no time. I highly recommend this app, thank you!

Pazeña

I had given up on popups until I read about WooHoo. I like the fact that it is a discrete unobtrusive popup on the website. There are several different games that you can choose from. Easy to use and customize. Just started using it so I do not know yet which game will work best for our business.

Me and My Room

Very cool app/idea - love the idea of interactive games. I've teamed this with Facebook Messenger, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Flawless Luxcare

This is one of the best apps I have added to my store. It has increased my customer interactions, and also have had them sign up with there emails. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to grow a loyal clients list and increase your sales!!!!!