Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups

Woo Spin Popups: Wheel Pop ups | Reviews

by WooHoo

Collect Customers Emails With WooHoo Spin To Win Pop ups Games

boatsofamerica

Pretty easy to set up and works really well! I've already seen a 10% increase in sales and reduction in website drops.

homegymzone

This is an easy app to use and I'm very pleased with it! It integrates well with MailChimp and continues to help bring in more and more customers! Two thumbs up!

gardenalways

I love this app! I've been able to draw in tons of new customers and subscribers. I highly recommend it!

decorposh

Such a great app and very easy to use! I love having a lot of control over how I design my pop ups and this app has some great features!

smokingandroasting

Really good! Very simple to use and not complicated like other apps I've tried working with. Keep up the good work!

hopandcraft

Been using for awhile now and this app works without flaw! Basic, easy to use and integrates with Mailchimp!

ahumidor

I just started using this app and am using it get more emails of customers and potential customers. So far it's been really great! I've added on more than I thought! Loving it!

aplustools

We use this app to collect subscriber emails and it's been great! It's easy to customize the window to our store aesthetic and very simple to maintain.

brickyardboys

Great app! Works well and is easy to use. It takes what should be a simple task and really keeps it simple.

SupplementTrust

This app is easy to install, easy to use and professional to boot. Love this app and have seen improvements in my company already across the board!