Woo Popups ‑  Wheel Pop ups

Woo Popups ‑ Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Pop ups & Discounts Popups

TheBarksMeow

I like this app a lot. It's easy to set up the games and choose different discounts and freebies for your customers. Also an awesome way to get people added to your email list. Love this app!

Ninepops

Very nice. Looks clean on the site and works well. Multiple different choices for games and icons. Highly recommended!

Engrved

Great app, many themes to choose from. They need more integrations like Wheelio and email validation

Mystery-Boxes.com

Love this app! It has helped me convert sales better than I orignally thought. Would recommend to people.

WatchIt

I would definitely recommend this app to any new business start up. Easy to use, and multiple areas to customize.

AnimalCharmz

Added this app to my shop and my clients have already started having fun using it. The interface is extremely easy to use and I highly recommend it :)

Coco Lab®

Very good app! It's different from the other spin to win, and really like. Our customers like too. Our conversion rate up with this app so, I love it!

World of Kura

Been looking for alternative interactive game for discount code other than the usual spinning wheel, and this is perfect! Highly recommended!

ipopgrip

This app is definitely awesome and integrate with any autoresponder, this is the best pop app i've seen so far..

Highly Recommended

Frenchie N Pug

This is better than other wheel apps in my case:
1) It has integration with other facebook messenger mailing list
2) We all have seen the wheel exit too much, this app provides different kinds of games which increased the conversion rate