Spin Win Popups: Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Popups - Spin To Win Pop ups Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Hot Chains

app is really self explaining. It operates fast aswell. already gained alot of emails. i definetly recommend this one. :)

Wilson-Made

Clean interface and easy to set up. Quite customisable and support has been good so far. I've been using this app for a week now.

Oflario

Great App. Make the difference! This app is really different from others app. The idea to gamify exit intent is really cool. this can make the difference because all shopify store are using wheelo or privy. I am quite happy to use it. Thx guys

Blacklist Supply

Great app! Engages customers to have a go. Already building my email list whilst driving sales! Thank you!

organicserums

Great app for increasing conversions and building your email list! Customer support for WooHoo has been unmatched, I highly suggest trying this app!!! Thanks WooHoo for making an easy to setup Shopify app that passively generates sales!

The Bag Nation

100% this app deserves 5 stars rating. I just use it for 3 days and it helping me building email list very very quickly. Thank WooHoo !

G-Unique

I found it pretty easy to install and it works right away. I have tried other similar apps where installation is tricky and they deliver far less. There's four games to choose from and not just choose a wheel. And the app is far more advanced than others.

Go Forward Fashion

Woohoo Popup Game & Exit Intent Popup is extremely easy to install and configure. The games are attractive and enhance our website. I think it's a fun way to capture email addresses from visitors and to convert them into paying customers.

badmanmo fitness

This is an amazing app, a great way to get your customers engaged on your website. The reality is most people exit out of normal pop-ups. It almost seems like a reflex action. This popup game solves that problem by keeping the customer engaged. Fantastic app. I am very happy.

DripItaly

good app,captured a lot of mails,and the price is good as well.
I raccomend this app,is easy to setup