WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 22, 2019

Delightfully proactive and responsive. Perfect experience, and the application is clean and well done. Nothing comes close to it in gamified popups.

Cara Curvy
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 days
February 21, 2019

I love using the app, it has increased my conversion rate, very easy to use and great customer service!

Lady Blossom Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 18, 2019

Killer app. Email subscription rate of 10%, and also increases your conversion rate. Highly recommend for collecting emails.

Petpular
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 14, 2019

I really like how simple it is to include a gamification strategy on my store ! Not to mention all the styles to choose from...

Camerily
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 7, 2019

The game add on makes everything kind of flow better. Gives the consumer some much needed peace of mind and help push them in the direction of purchase.

Unwavering Beauty
Time spent using app: 22 days
February 6, 2019

We are using this app to gather email addresses and we can say that we are achieving positive results!

Jollypop
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 4, 2019

We all like games so the app really helps to bring customers to my stores! Thank you for this amazing idea.

Goryeo Cosmetics worldwide shop
South Korea
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 31, 2019

Awesome app. Highly recommended if you like using entry pop email captures. Affordable and convenient.

martialartscode
January 31, 2019

We use this app for our stores. It has helped increase our conversions and customers like the gamification. Highly recommended.

aztecgolf
January 31, 2019

I use this app combined with omnisend and it's amazing. I love using this app for entry pop-ups and email capture.

cozywizard