WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

WooHoo ‑ Spin The Wheel Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 31, 2019

I am really enjoying this app. I used other entry pop apps and then all other stores had them. This store was recommended by a friend and I am recommending you get it too.

fishingsiteusa
January 31, 2019

Great app for entry pop gamification. I enjoy using this app. It helps with email captures and conversion rates.

90sjam
January 30, 2019

Love this app! It has helped grow my store immensely...we have seen a 20% growth in sales since installing this app!

PaleoTrader
January 30, 2019

Love this app. Easy to use and makes entry pop gamification enjoyable. Customization is easy. Awesome app.

bluemoontelescopes
January 30, 2019

I used this app to catch emails upon entry. It's easily customizable and works well with MailChimp. Great APP

nailpolishsite
January 30, 2019

Love this app! It's been easy to use and we've seen an increase in sales and subscribers on our website. Highly recommend!

epoxycrafts
January 30, 2019

We use this app for our stores. It has helped increase our conversions and customers like the gamification. Highly recommended app. This is our new go to.

JustMobilityScooters.com
January 30, 2019

Just what we were looking for in a gamification entry pop. We highly recommend this app for any Shopify store owner.

Kitchen Island King
January 30, 2019

Great app for entry pop up, email capture and increasing your conversions. The woohoo team is very helpful.

Massage Chair Central
January 30, 2019

Excellent app that if you're not already using this then your store isn't fully setup for success! Highly recommend this app!

Jonny B