WooHoo Spin The Wheel Pop ups

WooHoo Spin The Wheel Pop ups

by WooHoo

Collect Emails With Spin To Win Popups & Exit Intent Discounts

Casemiro Arts

App works very good, just it COULD look better, and also conversion rate is not VERY high - BUT that could be fault of our products, which are not for everyone :)

Anyway app is great just some tweaks and be 5 star :)

Simbad Store

Perfect App , I highly recommend !

Zbozii

Its ok but I don't like that if you click it away there is no way to get it back. So if the customer changes their mind they can't get it back. I even know myself sometimes I click off popups without reading them until i decide if I like a site or not. It's be nice to have a tab on the side option.

Edit: Tech reached out to me which is nice of them. It seems it will show a tab on the side but only until someone has entered their email. Then they never see it again. However, my husband has never played on his phone and its not showing up. So I'm not sure what the disconnect is but its not working the way I personally need it. Otherwise the app performs well and would be a good download if you don't care about the tab.

Dee S Fabulous Things

it a good way to get custmer b uild my store and it exciting

Homendeals

It was very fun and easy to use also it is great for my strategy

White Orchid Cosmetics

Using this app in three of my stores-best app on the market in my opinion, its customization and features are awesome, This is a perfect tool to not only collect more emails, it also to convert into sales. A must have.

Vitalbliss

Highly recommend this app if you want to boost sales and build your shoppers email list. WooHoo has been great for us.

Dealzzz International

I rarely write reviews but this app is really great.
Users interact with the different games and collecting leads seems to be much more efficient.

Support was also very helpful when I asked them a few questions.

If you're looking to collect visitors emails- look no further :)

Deal Gods

Easy to use. They have a free plan for start-ups trying to generate emails. Very good technology.

B Different N Your Fashion