4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and effectiveness in boosting engagement, email subscriptions, and sales conversions. Its customizable games, unique coupon generation, and email discount codes are praised for preventing invalid registrations. The customer service is noted for its promptness and helpfulness. The app is also valued for its ability to work on autopilot, generating extra emails and revenue. It offers a fun, interactive experience for customers, leading to an increased user base and marketing success. The pricing is seen as fair, and the seamless MailChimp integration is a bonus.

September 17, 2020

This app helped me generate hundreds of dollars in sales within the first 24 hours of it being active on my website .

HER CANDY SHOP
March 4, 2022

Really loved the app. It really helped me in the website improvement and engaging the shoppers. Its the best.

Beauty+
India
February 16, 2021

,lmkmkmnljkn:k;nk,mljùklmhukgyljftkhdjxgwhfdxgjfchkgvjhbkjlùihuogmyiftudkfhcgvjhkbjmgyiflutdkfhcgvjhkbjhuogiy

FitnessWorkout
France
Edited July 12, 2018

I am loving this! Setting up was quick and smooth. Easy to use, with really nice looking design, clean and elegant. There is plenty of trigger options and settings to make sure the popup doesn`t become annoying. It`s a great benefit to my store for increasing sales.

Ocean Beach Store
Slovenia
Edited November 12, 2020

It is an excellent App, we had a good revenue and the Woohoo Team was very attentive to every single aspect. Tks!!

SamAccesorios
Colombia
September 9, 2020

Customer Service Team addressed my issue right away, I love a team that problem solves so efficiently.

Oteas
About 1 year using the app
November 8, 2018

A really great app. We really recommend it works fine. Really easy to install. Really easy with the navigation of the app

Treasure Fan
May 23, 2020

LOVELY APP VERY HELPFULL IN INCREASING SALES...........................................................................................................................................................................
THANKYOU SO MUCH............................................................

smartgrabb.com
India
November 2, 2018

Very cool app/idea - love the idea of interactive games. I've teamed this with Facebook Messenger, looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Me and My Room
December 3, 2019

I used this app to bring more excitement to my store. And from personally clicking the fun tabs it really bring a happier energy. And HAPPY CUSTOMERS SPEND MONEY.

Justonemoreitem