Spin Wheel Popup, Email Popups

Spin The Wheel Discounts Popups & Spin To Win Emails Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

leftandblue

Really easy to use, implement and understand and did exactly what I needed. This app is a lifesaver!

CosplayShoppe

We recently started using this app and it's fantastic! It does what it says and we've never had any problems. The MailChimp integration works like a breeze.

furassic-bark

I've had great experience with this app! I love how it quickly gives my customers another reminder of sales leading to more sales! Highly recommend!

appliancestrading

I love this app! Definitely a must have and a great way to get your customers buying and introduce sales!

My RV Boutique

So far so good! We sell items for RV's and it was essential to us for our graphic images to be front and center. This app has definitely helped do the trick!

momtrustedstore

I love the many available customizable options for the pop-up window, ease of integration with MailChimp. This is a huge value-add for our store and way to grab more sales and visitors!

boatsofamerica

Pretty easy to set up and works really well! I've already seen a 10% increase in sales and reduction in website drops.

homegymzone

This is an easy app to use and I'm very pleased with it! It integrates well with MailChimp and continues to help bring in more and more customers! Two thumbs up!

gardenalways

I love this app! I've been able to draw in tons of new customers and subscribers. I highly recommend it!

decorposh

Such a great app and very easy to use! I love having a lot of control over how I design my pop ups and this app has some great features!