Spin Wheel Popup, Email Popups

Spin The Wheel Discounts Popups & Spin To Win Emails Pop ups

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

popup spin to wheel

emojisrusstore

We're excited to be using this app! We recently created a new pop up game and it works fantastic! Very easy to use and setup!

Fides Merchant

Location India

I really liked the app. Very simple to use and great user experience. It is definitely better than the traditional pop-ups. Recommended.

Abominable Ice

This app works fantastic! Our subscriber and customer list has grown and we are able to rotate offers easily using our own designs with no issues.

Got Your Six

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have been using this app for several days now and I am amazed at how easy it was to setup, and stunned by the number of new emails and sales I have received as a result! Top notch app!

Augustine Furniture

This pop up is probably one of the best I've worked with. Since we've started using this App, we get lots of visitors to the website and a lot more sales!

American Greatness Apparel

There is a lot to like about this app. I installed the app and was able to integrate with MailChimp in minutes! Great App!

AllPopCulture

I have had a great experience with my pop up window. I love how it quickly gives my customers another reminder of sales I have going leading to more conversions!

rightsidered

We have tried other pop-up apps, but this one is really easy to use and perfect for us and our business!

zapdj

Easy to use and very dependable. I've tried others but always come back to pop up window. Thank you!

TheHappyTailgater

We have used this App for the last few months and it has always worked perfectly! Great App and very easy to setup!