WowFulfillment:Shoe POD

WowFulfillment:Shoe POD

by Wowfulfillment

Find the perfect products for your store. Dropship direct B2C

EsaModa

After 6 month using this APP I decided to uninstall it, I just notice every month they change their shipping costs without any advice, that means we have to re edit the entire collections in order to prevent losing profits, and the second issue is, they do a false advertising about thair USA And EUROPE shipping cost, they say is cheaper the rest of the world, but that never happens, they charge you the same. I was so angry when I notice it, that I texted them for clarification and they never text me back.

April 29, 2021

Hi, there seems to be some misunderstandings here.

1. Regarding the adjustment of shipping fee. I'm very sorry because our business has just started, so the shipping fee has been adjusted twice, and the products adjusted for the two times are different. **So in fact, for each product, we only adjusted the shipping cost once, which increased by $1 to $3.**
You mentioned that shipping rates are updated every month. I don't believe any supplier (including WowFulfillment) will make such a crazy action. You also know that we did not do this, and your false statement will cause people to misunderstand us.

2. Regarding the shipping costs in the United States, Europe and other regions. **There are only two orders in total during using WowFulfillment app.**
The first order is D16 High-Top Leather Sneaker, sent from China to the United States, we charge a shipping fee of **$10, and send it using FedEx**.
The second order is D55 All Over Print Hooldie, sent from China to the United States, we charge a shipping fee of **$8**, sent using FedEx, and we provide a 20% discount for your order**.
**I believe that when people see the real amount of shipping we charge you, they can understand that what you are saying is not true, and the shipping price we provide is very competitive.**

**We value our reputation, you only have two orders, and we also offer you discounts, but you think we have provided false information, which is very harmful to our reputation, please stop false and defamatory remarks.**

**You seriously hurt our reputation, so it is necessary for us to let customers know the facts.**
Order details:
First order:
Product title: D16 High-Top Leather Sneakers
Product cost: $39.99, shipping fee: $10, totaling $49.99.
Receipt: https://dashboard.stripe.com/emails/receipts/pmtrc_1IlSlxFa8PSXvFZGj5wAqzum
Second order:
Product title: D55 Men's All Over Print Hooldie
Product cost: $30.99, shipping fee: $8, discount: $6.2, totaling $32.79.
Receipt: https://dashboard.stripe.com/emails/receipts/rfdrc_1IlSktFa8PSXvFZGfrPoFOlF

PROMOTE HUMANITY PHUBRAND

WowFulfillment is a such nice platform to display your talent and creativity to the world and grow. The customer service is friendly and very helpful in a time of need , we thank you for being a good business partner .

The TeaShirt Co.

They are really great to work with and easy to communicate with. If I have an issue they correct it quickly. They do great work too!

New Italian Pride

We use this app for sneakers and boots. Good quality, fast production times and amazing customer service. Hope they will add new products in the future. Really a great app!

LEE BYSON

So far the best POD app I've used to build my store. Frankie was more than helpful when I needed. When I chatted with them, they were very interested in providing the service I needed. I'd definitely recommend this app. I plan to use them to build my brand.

GCODEGFB

I used this app to design and dropship custom merch for my entertainment media brand. The prices were so low, and they had some unique items. Shipping times are between 19-27 days for the FREE Shipping. I was also informed that shipping times have been increased during Covid-19 times, so it is suggested that you pay for "expedited shipping" which will be around 4-12 days. The customer service is good, they usually respond within the day for chat. the design center can be a little bit better, but overall a good app.

AS31 Sportswear

Very goog service! i buy sneakers and shoes and it looks very quality! for me 5 stars guarantee!!!!!!!

Powerful-Folks

i reach out the support team for a technical issue concerning the theme and the installation of the customized products, they were so much for help, i appreciate all their efforts and their spirit of Professionalism.

GoodPartySupplies

Easy to use, make my business more effective, customer service is very professional, I like it Recommend!!!

EUSHUYI

Easy and convenient to use. It is a good app that makes our business easier and more effective. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3