Ink POD: Print on Demand

Rating (4.5)
4.5
January 10, 2023

InkPOD(WowFulfillment) is currently unsupported
You can use this app, but it may not work as expected until the developer updates it.
You can contact the developer for support or uninstall the app and find an alternative in the Shopify App Store. Zero notice no email nothing. My customers reached out about the product the ordered and H have zero answers except the above message.
Ive have ZERO communication Disappointed I spent hours creating product and now it was for nothing

Expressive DeZien
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Wowfulfillment replied January 12, 2023

Hello, I'm very sorry for this misleading tip. Our app is updating some new functions. During this period, the synchronization function of products and orders can still be used normally. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our online customer service, or you can send an email(service@inkpodfulfillment.com) to us directly, we will deal with your problem in time.

November 24, 2022

I placed my test order on October 11th. 2 weeks after, when all products were supposed to be already on the way, I was told one of them was not available anymore. No big deal, even I wondered by they could not ship other available products on time. Well, I am still waiting. It's been over 6 weeks!! and I still have not received anything! Customer service answers but does not help. I don't know about the quality of products and print, but I am definitely not using them as my supplier. I can't let my customers wait for 2 months to receive their order.

Dogs 5th Avenue
Croatia
Time spent using app: 2 months
Wowfulfillment replied November 24, 2022

Hello, first of all, we are very sorry for the delay of production time due to the shortage of product materials. We also sent you an email as soon as we received the notice, informing you that the production time would be delayed due to the shortage of a certain product.
Secondly, I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the long logistics shipping time. According to the logistics tracking info, your order will be delivered within these two days.
The logistics tracking info shows that the online information of your order was available on Oct 25th, and it has been nearly a month, your order has not been delivered, which is unreasonable, logistics time is out of our control, so we have also complained to the logistics carrier about this problem.
We are deeply sorry again for the unhappiness caused by not timely tracking your order info, and you can contact us if you have any questions, we will get back to you promptly.
We will humbly listen to the voices from all merchants and will continue to improve our services.

November 18, 2022

Inkpod has been an amazing POD partner for us. Incredible customer service and a leader in ease of use of product design tools, design update syncing and other tech-oriented capabilities that make designing and managing our products easy. They are also very responsive to our product offering and sourcing needs and a perfect fit considering footwear is a key focus for them.

Catchflo
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 9, 2022

App is relatively easy to use, though not always entirely intuitive. It takes some time to get used to. The products are of good quality and ship quickly. I wish it were easier to set up tags and bulk-edit prices so that I could more quickly produce or update multiple items. This is a minor complaint though. Good customer service.

NerdyKeppie
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 17, 2022

Amazing customer service, fast fulfillment, and great products. I've been using another company and have had a TON of issues. I've been switching over to InkPOD and can't say enough good about them!

PheeNixShop
Time spent using app: 4 days
September 8, 2022

Absolutely love these guys. Their shoe quality is fantastic. Print, construction, comfort, shipping, and SERVICE are all impeccable! They are so fast in responding to my emails and any problems I may have. All my customers love the shoes. I plan to work with them for a long time and can’t wait to add more shoes/designs to my store!

The Gnarly Shop
Time spent using app: 13 days
September 5, 2022

The team at wow fulfilment have been extremely helpful with all my questions and issues. I only have good things to say about my experience so far. I'm new to ecommerce and they have been amazing. My sample pair of shoes were amazing quality. Just waiting on my first customer feedback.

trainertown.net
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 26, 2022

Have been using InkPOD for about 10 months now and have been very impressed with their service and products. Mockup generator is great, branded shoe boxes, easy to use dashbaord. The support team is fantastic and very responsive. In fact, they are very proactive. I had one order recently that I had put into production and had missed the fact that the customer Street Address was missing. The InkPOD team alerted me to this so I could correct it prior to shipping. Very happy to recommend InkPOD.

I Love a Hangar
Time spent using app: 10 months
August 3, 2022

Their customer service is excellent. They stay with you until you completely understand what you are doing.

UNITED BELIEVING POWER ONLINE STORE
Time spent using app: 6 months
August 2, 2022

So far, PERFECT! The template files are a little more intricate than some companies, but I've grown to appreciate the extra levels of customization. Zero complaints about product quality and customer service has been prompt and helpful!

PheeNix Boutique