Ink POD: Print on Demand

Ink POD: Print on Demand

by Wowfulfillment

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

Mood Booster Shoes

Great app, very easy to use. They keep adding new products and now branded shoe boxes and product tags are also available. The customer service is the best and fastest I have ever seen. Very pleased.

Badass Lady's

I've been discussing a number of products with ink pod and they're always open to ideas. I'm looking forward to working with them more to grow my brand.

JSOLC SHOP

I had just got a sample order very happy with the product and the time delivery, Keep up the good work.

Offbeat Sweetie

I have only used them for a short time but I have found the customer service to be excellent. They have gone above and beyond the service I have received from other POD providers. I am especially excited that they have now introduced branded boxes for their shoes. This is a gamechanger for me. They are a little more expensive than other suppliers I use for the same products, but the quality is excellent and I have never had complaints from customers, so I don't mind paying a little more.

Fraternitas Merch

The product they produced are high quality (I guess this is the only shoe POD I know that has a live customer service and a quality control manager). I received my bulk orders without additional import tax. I especially commend William from customer support for facilitating all my orders and product needs. I highly recommend Ink POD!!!

billionspain

Estoy muy emocionada por comprobar la calidad de los productos, hasta ahora la atención al cliente EXCELENTE

Mellie Blooms

I am just getting started with POD and InkPod has been amazing!!! They have super quick responses to any questions and are incredibly helpful and patient. They have implemented new features on their website after things I have asked about - AMAZING!! From what I have seen so far they are all about improving to better suit the needs of clients and supporting us to get setup. I am just waiting on my samples to arrive.

Rysanteststore

Just received our sample order of shoes and am very impressed with the quality of print. Arrived quickly to UK (approx 7 business days) when using their Fast Shipping option

I Heart Awareness

until now everything is perfect. just continue like this and i guarantee you a successful business. keep it on guys!

Rossolini1

I was given great advice on how to design and order products by Will and Cyqueen. Keep up the great work.

Previous 1 3 4 5