Ink POD: Print on Demand

Ink POD: Print on Demand

by Wowfulfillment

Print on Demand Shoes, Boots, Sneakers, Clothing, Beddings etc

threads4U

I ordered a few pair of flip flops and a tote. It took 21 days to receive the flip flops and since they came from overseas one of the flip flops was slightly bent. I still haven't received the tote. The company reached out to respond that the tote is in customs. the solutions to a 21 day+ turn around is pay more money. Paying more would be pricing me out of using their services. This is incredibility disappointing since I designed a substantial about of products and spent a lot of time, effort & energy. I am a small business and this is just a great disappointment to find a new supplier and to start again!

July 15, 2021

We believe there are some misunderstandings. Regarding the shipping time. We're very sorry about the shipping time, but the free standard delivery is unstable(19-40 days) due to the COVID-19 and we noted that when you place your order, but did not get your reply. We have a experienced online customer service team to solve your problem, if you encounter any logistics problems again, please feel free to contact our online customer service.

For your sample order, it is split into two packages the shipping time for the first one is 14 days, the second one has not arrived yet, if you are not satisfied with the shipping time for second package, we will refund you.

Regarding the product quality, if the product received by the customer has quality problems, we will reproduce it for free or refund the customer. Please feel free to contact our online customer service to solve any problems you encountered, we are very happy to provide solution for you.

EsaModa

After 6 month using this APP I decided to uninstall it, I just notice every month they change their shipping costs without any advice, that means we have to re edit the entire collections in order to prevent losing profits, and the second issue is, they do a false advertising about thair USA And EUROPE shipping cost, they say is cheaper the rest of the world, but that never happens, they charge you the same. I was so angry when I notice it, that I texted them for clarification and they never text me back.

April 29, 2021

Hi, there seems to be some misunderstandings here.

1. Regarding the adjustment of shipping fee. I'm very sorry because our business has just started, so the shipping fee has been adjusted twice, and the products adjusted for the two times are different. **So in fact, for each product, we only adjusted the shipping cost once, which increased by $1 to $3.**
You mentioned that shipping rates are updated every month. I don't believe any supplier (including WowFulfillment) will make such a crazy action. You also know that we did not do this, and your false statement will cause people to misunderstand us.

2. Regarding the shipping costs in the United States, Europe and other regions. **There are only two orders in total during using WowFulfillment app.**
The first order is D16 High-Top Leather Sneaker, sent from China to the United States, we charge a shipping fee of **$10, and send it using FedEx**.
The second order is D55 All Over Print Hooldie, sent from China to the United States, we charge a shipping fee of **$8**, sent using FedEx, and we provide a 20% discount for your order**.
**I believe that when people see the real amount of shipping we charge you, they can understand that what you are saying is not true, and the shipping price we provide is very competitive.**

**We value our reputation, you only have two orders, and we also offer you discounts, but you think we have provided false information, which is very harmful to our reputation, please stop false and defamatory remarks.**

**You seriously hurt our reputation, so it is necessary for us to let customers know the facts.**
Order details:
First order:
Product title: D16 High-Top Leather Sneakers
Product cost: $39.99, shipping fee: $10, totaling $49.99.
Receipt: https://dashboard.stripe.com/emails/receipts/pmtrc_1IlSlxFa8PSXvFZGj5wAqzum
Second order:
Product title: D55 Men's All Over Print Hooldie
Product cost: $30.99, shipping fee: $8, discount: $6.2, totaling $32.79.
Receipt: https://dashboard.stripe.com/emails/receipts/rfdrc_1IlSktFa8PSXvFZGfrPoFOlF

Spirit of the Earth Creations

If all you want are masks, which everyone and their brother are offering right now, this might be fore you. Wish these suppliers would state what they have so we wouldn't waste our time adding and then deleting useless apps.

Vuri

Products arent even able to sell. They are off brand and nobody in their right mind would buy anything on their

March 21, 2020

Hi, sorry for making such a bad impression on us.

All of the products in the app are qualified products produced by our factory.

Due to Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, we postpone the release of product customization features, we will complete the product customization features as soon as possible, and look forward to your next use.