WowFulfillment:Shoe POD

WowFulfillment:Shoe POD

by Wowfulfillment

Find the perfect products for your store. Dropship direct B2C

EsaModa

After 6 month using this APP I decided to uninstall it, I just notice every month they change their shipping costs without any advice, that means we have to re edit the entire collections in order to prevent losing profits, and the second issue is, they do a false advertising about thair USA And EUROPE shipping cost, they say is cheaper the rest of the world, but that never happens, they charge you the same. I was so angry when I notice it, that I texted them for clarification and they never text me back.

April 29, 2021

Hi, there seems to be some misunderstandings here.

1. Regarding the adjustment of shipping fee. I'm very sorry because our business has just started, so the shipping fee has been adjusted twice, and the products adjusted for the two times are different. **So in fact, for each product, we only adjusted the shipping cost once, which increased by $1 to $3.**
You mentioned that shipping rates are updated every month. I don't believe any supplier (including WowFulfillment) will make such a crazy action. You also know that we did not do this, and your false statement will cause people to misunderstand us.

2. Regarding the shipping costs in the United States, Europe and other regions. **There are only two orders in total during using WowFulfillment app.**
The first order is D16 High-Top Leather Sneaker, sent from China to the United States, we charge a shipping fee of **$10, and send it using FedEx**.
The second order is D55 All Over Print Hooldie, sent from China to the United States, we charge a shipping fee of **$8**, sent using FedEx, and we provide a 20% discount for your order**.
**I believe that when people see the real amount of shipping we charge you, they can understand that what you are saying is not true, and the shipping price we provide is very competitive.**

**We value our reputation, you only have two orders, and we also offer you discounts, but you think we have provided false information, which is very harmful to our reputation, please stop false and defamatory remarks.**

**You seriously hurt our reputation, so it is necessary for us to let customers know the facts.**
Order details:
First order:
Product title: D16 High-Top Leather Sneakers
Product cost: $39.99, shipping fee: $10, totaling $49.99.
Receipt: https://dashboard.stripe.com/emails/receipts/pmtrc_1IlSlxFa8PSXvFZGj5wAqzum
Second order:
Product title: D55 Men's All Over Print Hooldie
Product cost: $30.99, shipping fee: $8, discount: $6.2, totaling $32.79.
Receipt: https://dashboard.stripe.com/emails/receipts/rfdrc_1IlSktFa8PSXvFZGfrPoFOlF

Spirit of the Earth Creations

If all you want are masks, which everyone and their brother are offering right now, this might be fore you. Wish these suppliers would state what they have so we wouldn't waste our time adding and then deleting useless apps.

Vuri

Products arent even able to sell. They are off brand and nobody in their right mind would buy anything on their

March 21, 2020

Hi, sorry for making such a bad impression on us.

All of the products in the app are qualified products produced by our factory.

Due to Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, we postpone the release of product customization features, we will complete the product customization features as soon as possible, and look forward to your next use.