Xenforum

Xenforum

by app1pro

Add a professional forum to your store

3Dio

Former product manager of web development here. This app is good. There is a bit of a learning curve to understand the entire setup. Overall, I'm satisfied. The support team so far is really good and responsive.
We were answering individual email questions from customers which took up a bunch of our time. Now our customers ask us questions publicly, we answer the questions publicly, and future customers can easily find answers to their questions without having to contact us directly. If you get a lot of direct email inquiries from customers, I highly recommend this app. The best forum on the Shopify App store.

fooodi

it's totally great . hopefully keep things up like that , Really deserve 5 stars . their support is great as well

CryptoBangs!

Wow, just WOW! Super easy to use, just what I need! Installation was smooth and right away you can start adding your own forum. It took me a bit to figure out I needed to tag myself as admin but the app does exactly what I want and is not complicated at all. I love how users don't need to create another account for the forum and it uses your domain so it doesn't show the member a redirect to another site. Good job guys!

Purpose Preparation Membership Program

Great for my membership site! To put it over the top you could add a quick tutorial for all the functions.

Hytek Tools

Cool! Finally! It's here, a sweet forum format for Shopify. I been waiting, the other one looks pretty generic, this one has potential. Lets help them build it strong. Where are Shopifiers needing a user forum? I can't possibly be the only one.