Xero, QuickBooks or MYOB Sync

Accounting sales integration with Xero, QuickBooks and MYOB

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Galah Press

Location Australia

Angel was absolutely amazing! I was able to quickly grasp the integration process. Her instructions were clear and precise. I highly recommend using this service.

Corporal Freddies Fine Sauce Co.

Location Australia

I use this app and it helps me track my sales into Xero. If I need any help the support are there to always jump on a call. Very helpful.

Poppys Chocolate

Location Australia

I use Amaka to sync my Shopify transactions to Xero. There was a problem with some of the transactions syncing and Frances and Troy were super helpful and helped fix the problem. I would definitely recommend.

Bedrooms Plus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Incredible software backed with a truly amazing support team. Huge time saver. I highly recommend this tool.

SpineCare Engineer

Location Malaysia

this is the only app that offer unlimited order in free plan, very generous, setup is also very easy, unfortunately it lump all order per day into invoice and doesnt tell what type of item sold and who bought it, would be better if it can create invoice per order