Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with your Xero account with ease

High Performance Academy

So far so good. Live chat support was there as I went through the setup. Sanjay made things really easy.

teatatutoasted

Super happy to have found this app - does what Xero Bold does but for half the price, with great support too. Also good to support a business that sees a problem and then goes on to solve it. Great work team!

Amexi Distributions

I love it! It made my life so much easier and the support team is just amazing! Would definetly recomment anyone to swich to them because I did and I just wish I did it earlier!

Makertech Store

Works flawlessly and the online chat support is top notch! The setup process is clear and well laid out. Very happy with entire experience :)

Poppy's Picnic

Great support. Fixed some errors that we were having (we have complicated zero rated and vatable items. Quick to respond.

Everyday Explorers Co.

I'm really pleased with this app. The sync works very smoothly and the developers were really helpful - we hopped on a phone call and got everything all set up. I'm really excited about the app!

The Forgotten Toy Shop

This app so far has been a great option to sync my orders and payments to my Xero account. The support from the developers have been excellent, helping me understand and get all the settings set up correctly.

Ant Keeping Depot

Does exactly what it says! Syncs well between Shopify and Xero.
Developers were very helpful and happy to help setup.