Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Cameracal

Incredibly quick and simple to set up. Support are fast, friendly and very helpful. Wish there were more apps that were as stress free as Xero Bridge! Any issues I have had were all created by my errors and yet support zapped them in a couple of emails

Paintru

This app seamlessly ties Shopify to Xero while accounting for discounts, Shopify fees, etc. The customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful, they're heroes. Start here if you're doing your accounting with Xero - I'm very happy with it.

Black Mint Clothing

This app has been great! We started up a month ago with shopify and xero and I wasn’t quite sure how to tie the two together. I tried numerous apps but all of them were confusing to setup. This app spells it out for your from start to finish. I sent off a few queries to Kumar and his team and they were more than helpful. It has been running flawlessly from day one!

Tico Coffee Roasters

We recently discovered Xero Bridge and we are so happy we did. We had it up and running in less than an hour and since we have started using it Xero and Shopify are in sync and reconciling our orders is finally fun again. This integration works flawless and if you have a question, the support is fast and super helpful. Strongly recommend is you use Xero and Shopify, as for us this is the best integration in the app store.
We had been using Xero and Shopify since we started on Shopify several years ago. We started out with the original integration between Xero and Shopify from Xero and things were working ok. After several years that integration was handed over to a third party and that is when problems started to occur. So if you are in a similar boat, then Xero Bridge will resolve your issue.

Static Jewellery

I’ve tried other apps for Xero integration and this one is the best by far. Great value for money and superb support!

Pos-Hardware Ltd

Works very well, with great support if required. Better than the previous App we used and lower cost.

CedarCreekCider

Set this app up and it has saved me so much time and money, they were also happy to backdate my transactions to the start of the year. so thankful

Butt Naked Skinfood

Easy to use, and great support from Kumar, responded properly and helped me solve my issues. I would highly recommend

Naturally Driven

Fantastic app and very speedy and helpful support from Kumar. After a few emails educating me on how to use the software, it works seamlessly now and syncs over almost immediately when an order comes in. Very happy!

NASH + BANKS

The app is very user friendly, however when I opted for the 'holding account' which wasn't working for our type of business and transactions, the staff at Xero Bridge are hands down the nicest most helpful and knowledgable support you could ask for. Fixed and reset all our issues so we could start from scratch again with all orders re-synced.
Timely responses to all emails with complete results every time.
Thank you so much!