Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with your Xero account with ease

White Lotus

Great service when I have had problems and works so much better than the official Xero ap at a cheaper price. Highly recommend trying it.

ENA PELLY

What a great app, has streamlined our Xero integration. The team at Parex Tech, helped make sure the app was optimised perfectly for our needs. This has been one of the smoothest on boarding processes i have ever gone through. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate Xero.

Grateful Body

Finally, a Xero to Shopify app that brings over all transactions correctly. Tried other options for a couple of years, the result being a few more gray hairs. Bonus: support is quick and helpful!

High Performance Academy

So far so good. Live chat support was there as I went through the setup. Sanjay made things really easy.

teatatutoasted

Super happy to have found this app - does what Xero Bold does but for half the price, with great support too. Also good to support a business that sees a problem and then goes on to solve it. Great work team!

Amexi Distributions

I love it! It made my life so much easier and the support team is just amazing! Would definetly recomment anyone to swich to them because I did and I just wish I did it earlier!

Makertech Store

Works flawlessly and the online chat support is top notch! The setup process is clear and well laid out. Very happy with entire experience :)

Poppy's Picnic

Great support. Fixed some errors that we were having (we have complicated zero rated and vatable items. Quick to respond.

Everyday Explorers Co.

I'm really pleased with this app. The sync works very smoothly and the developers were really helpful - we hopped on a phone call and got everything all set up. I'm really excited about the app!

The Forgotten Toy Shop

This app so far has been a great option to sync my orders and payments to my Xero account. The support from the developers have been excellent, helping me understand and get all the settings set up correctly.

Previous 1