Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with your Xero account with ease

Desert Rose

Highly Recommend! I used this app to be able to automatically sync my Shopify orders into Xero. I needed quite a few months synced and noticed this app would only sync back to 3months... so I emailed the support team and my experience with them was EXCELLENT! They are the most helpful and understanding support team and they always email you back within a few hours. They were so patient with me (as I am still learning a lot!) and everything works perfectly now...this app makes my life so much easier. I highly recommend !!!

Future Past Clothing

Though i was familiar with Xero, I was new to shopify and needed a solution to bring over the order details without having to manually check the vat rate on each one.

I Had a few problems configuring it correctly in the beginning, but that's mainly down to my own lack of experience in this area rather than the app itself, and once you understand what its doing, they have made it really simple to work with.

The support service was quick to respond, eager to help, and pleasure to deal with.

Thank you.

Love Your Space

I love this app, best accounting program around. Also, if you need help, they are super quick to fix any issues. Highly recommend this app. Thank you

Faradite

I used to use another app for integrating my Shopify store to Xero but now we have moved as we were having lots of issues. The fact that you can set up a holding account for all the invoices, refunds and payment fees is great as when it comes to matching the bank statement lines is a 2min job instead of the hours / days that it used to take me. Keep up the good work.

Breast Care Victoria

I highly recommend both this software and the company. It just works! It is far better than the Bold app we were using which had repeated failures, high cost and poor support.
The support from Parex is excellent, especially from Kumar who helped us with requirements we had with taxable and non taxable sales and the way they are posted in Xero.
Kumar and the developer team worked with us over a period of time to get the requirements, changes and testing done.
This has saved us many hours of manual work in Xero. Really excellent service. Thankyou.

CottonAge Australia

We are so pleased with this app. Customer service is fantastic.

I hope to see the new version of this app for more detailed integration such as to sync received orders separately in XERO based on sales channels ( Amazon, eBay and for other marketplaces ). Also, to sync the receivable amount from the marketplaces and paid marketplaces` commission separately.

Eco Yoga Store

Some configuration / set-up questions and issues, but the support was very responsive and helpful, with all queries resolved within 24 hours.

BIOSRX

So far this app has been great! The set up took a little long mostly because some of the steps were phrased weirdly, but it was simpler than it seemed. Because of the issues I had during set-up (and how long I went without a Shopify integration) I relied heavily on the customer support team. Kumar in particular was very helpful! It's such a relief to work with customer support that's ACTUALLY helpful, understands the problem, and knows how to resolve it.
It has a higher monthly maximum than other apps we've used, which means less manual reconciliation on our end.

Annalise Jewellery

Seems good so far, moving over from the bold app as their pricing is rediculous. if you are thinking of moving, then do it. We use it on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

smilewear

Customer service is fantastic, have had a couple of minor issues with the app and I've always received a prompt response and a quick fix.

Previous 1 3