Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

GutzBusta® Slow Feed Hay Nets

Very happy with the App. Have needed to contact support a couple of times to 'tweak' things specific to my business but I now have it feeding directly to Xero enabling customers to be matched with exisiting customers or creating new customers. The invoices are now being created and I don't need to do any adjustments so I can now just reconcile. This is going to save me HEAPS of time. Thank you Xero Bridge and Kumar :-)

Motomuck New Zealand

Saves so much time once setup, and Kumar is fantastic with his support. We are loading it onto our other store as well.

GN Ltd

This app actually did what I wanted it to do. I have been looking for some time and no other apps come close! Kumar was very helpful and customised all the settings for me and responded promptly when I had a request. Would definitely recommend.

NappyMojo

Actually amazing. And a great price. I have used different apps before for Xero integration and this one does exactly what I need it to and has additional functionality if you need it. A+ support, fast replies and quickly solved any minor issues

Food and Beverage Solutions

This app is FANTASTIC, EFFICIENT and COST EFFECTIVE! For it's low price it is very accessible to all business sizes and types, automatically syncing between Xero and Shopify into a sorting account which then makes the adjustment for the transaction fees that Shopify charge on each payment - which really does make the book keeping effortless and hassle free. With only having one small query, it was so simple to message support to which I received a response within an hour!
I honestly couldn't recommend a better app to effortlessly sync with Xero.

Junior Bambinos

It's early days but the developers have been super helpful. They've managed to transfer all of our transactions over for us and it was a super simple set up.

iTip Handles

This was actually set up by my colleague who has a lot of knowledge regarding system integration so can't speak as to how easy/hard it was to put in place, however, since it has been set up it has been running perfectly well. I recently had to contact their software support team, as i thought i had changed a setting which would cause problems, and was pleasantly surprised that i was contacted within a couple of hours. Kumar emailed me and took me through the situation step by step which was very helpful. Would recommend.

Pristine Sprays

This app and this team go above and beyond. We were initially using another Xero transfer app that did not work very well. XeroBridge's team goes above and beyond when it comes to customer service. Their response time is extremely fast, and they are very flexible in approaching problem solving. I could not be happier with this app!

Yoto

Really impressed with the support. Very quick and very helpful. Each issue we have had has been dealt with quickly and intelligently, with workarounds developed by Xero Bridge to meet our needs. The app sends the data to Xero just how we need it to. Our only limitations are with the data supplied by Shopify .

VOLTA Charger

Best app for connecting XERO to Shopify easily! I've used other apps and only had problems with them that cost us thousands of dollars to fix within our accounts in XERO. Not only is this app great, doing exactly what it should but by far comes with the best customer service I've probably experienced from any company to date. They always have gone above and beyond resolve all of our crazy issues that happen time to time doing the volumes that we do things are bound to have issues here and there and it's crucial to have a support team that jumps onto them and resolves them quickly which these guys do just that!

Previous 1 3 4 5