Xero Bridge

Xero Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with your Xero account with ease

Supakit®

I'm so pleased with this app. Migrated to Xero this month and was very concerned about how to integrate smoothly with our two Shopify stores. This app has worked perfectly and the support has been second to none. Thank you very much!

Total Water Supplies

I switched from the bold app and this app is just an awesome app and fantastic support, the settings would only allow me to import from more then a few months previous but I contacted support and they replied very fast helping me import data from further back. Extremely easy to use plus good priceing.

PurpliKi

I made the switch from Bold Xero and I can't be any happier with this app. Does the job as it is supposed to, and the customer service are amazing...fast and knowledgeable. With Bold, many invoices were not exported and I had to spend hours each month doing manual entry. With Xero bridge, every invoice is exported in a clean way...saves me lots of hours.

JDH AU

I love this app makes my Xero reconciliation much easier. I have used other apps but this one is the best so far

Pristine Cleansing Sprays

This company is great. This app is much more seamless than any of the other apps. The price is reasonable, and the support is outstanding. Couldn't recommend this more.

White Lotus

Great service when I have had problems and works so much better than the official Xero ap at a cheaper price. Highly recommend trying it.

ENA PELLY

What a great app, has streamlined our Xero integration. The team at Parex Tech, helped make sure the app was optimised perfectly for our needs. This has been one of the smoothest on boarding processes i have ever gone through. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to integrate Xero.

Grateful Body

Finally, a Xero to Shopify app that brings over all transactions correctly. Tried other options for a couple of years, the result being a few more gray hairs. Bonus: support is quick and helpful!

High Performance Academy

So far so good. Live chat support was there as I went through the setup. Sanjay made things really easy.

teatatutoasted

Super happy to have found this app - does what Xero Bold does but for half the price, with great support too. Also good to support a business that sees a problem and then goes on to solve it. Great work team!

Previous 1