Xero Bridge by Parex

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Noel & Gladys

Location Australia

Parex Bridge support staff have been nothing but prompt and concise with their support - even going above and beyond. I dealt with Mahek and am super happy with the support I received. Thank you!

Frenchie

Location Australia

Very happy with this app. Help me to sort out all the payments from Shopify, Afterpay and Paypal. Thanks Abhi for prompt communication with all my enquires. Will recommend to others!

DREMC STORE

Location Australia

Sync order to Xero accurately and support is helpful. Fair pricing. Resolve our issue with some order sync promptly.

Everlong Print Co

This app is an absolute life saver! The app saves us so much time by importing all our Shopify sales straight into Xero making reconciliation a breeze. The customer service is outstanding too! I've had two queries and each time they resolved everything for me immediately - one of them was even on a Saturday! Very reassuring to know they are so responsive. Highly recommend it!

F9 Audio

There's no doubt this is an excellent app ( you can see the scores ) but for me the sign of a great product is the service when there's an issue. We just had stellar service from Parex during our first financial quarter of installation sorting out an EU VAT / OSS issue - Communications started from a chat app which in the wrong hands can be a dreadful experience, but here I spoke to the same person all the way through our issue .. It's now resolved with absolutely minor intervention from us which leads me to believe the support team know every single inch of both Shopify's API, their App's ( excellent ) capabilities and Xero .. There are other options for linking Xero to Shopify - please fully test this one first - It seems to do absolutely everything you need - Plus you will end up speaking to a caring, respectful and immensely knowledgeable team if you have any issues.

Subject 9 Australia

Location Australia

excellent apps, great support and service. The team have helped me overcome issues within Xero promptly, highly recommend.

The Tank Shop

Really pleased with this app. Was using an alternative that was free but as the business grew this wasn't possible. For just $10 a month the information is automatically uploaded into Xero; really easy!

The Shredder Warehouse

This is an excellent app with fast, friendly support. We recently moved our back-office system over to Xero and were looking for a way to import orders automatically from our 3 Shopify stores. This app does that as well as importing the associated customer payments and Shopify payouts. We had a couple of small queries during setup, although it has to be said that setup is very simple and these queries were due to our own particular operational requirements rather than any issue with the app. Parex Support were very quick and efficient in addressing these for us. All in all a great app that continues to work very well since we installed it.

Crazy Skates USA

Do not hesitate - hands down the best customer service I have received from any Shopify App developer. Fast and Efficient turn around, and willing to make small changes. Simple and Easy interface that does everything you need it to. Highly Reccomended

Dhow Nature Foods (UK)

Very useful app for Xero integration. It syncs orders whenever required and can re syncs orders which can update all orders again with correct information.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16