Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

From $10/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Parex Technologies
December 6, 2022

Great app, that works exactly as advertised, and what is even more impressive is that if you have an issue or you messed something up, the support will contact you and help you sort it out. 5 Stars no question.

LoveOnPrints
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited November 24, 2022

I've used this app on another platform and as soon as I moved to Shopify, I've installed it. I believe 'it's the best thing since the slice bread!" Every-time I have a question, like setting up a new payment method reconciliation, etc. Abbi and Parth has been really helpful. More important, they always provide clear explanations on how to get things done, including visual step by step guides! Thank you for a great service!

FujiHealth
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 16, 2022

Definitely the best app out there for Shopify to Xero connection! The support team are always really helpful and quick to solve any problems.

NaturoBest
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 11, 2022

This app is fantastic and has saved me so many hours.
If theres ever been a problem its been because we have changed something like SKU codes and they have helped us find what we did wrong. Great support

The Chef Pad Shop
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 8, 2022

The perfect solution!! The team is super helpful and very responsive. Nothing is too hard for them!!

TANZEE AUS