Parex Bridge for Xero

Parex Bridge for Xero

by Parex Technologies

Integrate with Xero account with ease - Formerly Xero Bridge

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

These guys have been amazing with their support. Itis rare to find a company that actually wants to help you AND has the skill to do it

CIGA Design UK

After setting this app up I have not had to revisit it. Invoices are created and reconsiled with one click. Perfect.

Green Group Collective NZ

Great app. Always syncs perfectly with Xero once you have it set up accurately. Great support team who have improved the app based on feedback. Always willing to help with any issues I had at set up. Made my job easier.

Cutter Brooks

Amazing support and step by step guidance from the support team. Could not recommend Xero Bridge enough it is saving us hours of work. Thank you especially to Kumar for your all of your help.

B.E.S.T. Water Filters

I had a couple of teething issues getting started and getting my store syncing the data I wanted into Xero using XeroBridge. I contacted support and they had my issues sorted out and the syncing working perfectly quite quickly. Quick, efficient support! Recommended app.

Ride Proud Clothing

Fantastic customer support. Answered quickly and offered further support. Syncing without issue to Xero.

SMART Spelling

I can't believe how good this is! Although I am waiting on a few customisations, I can see that it will be solved and just BRILLIANT in no time! Highly recommend.

All Organic Store

I am so impressed with this app and the support. I needed help in a couple of areas the and team were quick and efficient to help and fix.
I highly recommend this app.

PetSherpa

Awesome features, great to find a xero integration app that actually works. Beyond that, their support is unparalleled. Their head developer contacted me immediately and started a web conference call to resolve my problem. We spent some time going over setup. When I asked him where he was he replied “India” then I asked what time it was there and he said around 1AM in the morning!

Desert Rose

Highly Recommend! I used this app to be able to automatically sync my Shopify orders into Xero. I needed quite a few months synced and noticed this app would only sync back to 3months... so I emailed the support team and my experience with them was EXCELLENT! They are the most helpful and understanding support team and they always email you back within a few hours. They were so patient with me (as I am still learning a lot!) and everything works perfectly now...this app makes my life so much easier. I highly recommend !!!

Previous 1 3 4