Xero Bridge by Parex

Xero Bridge by Parex

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to your Xero account with ease

Chubby Mealworms Australia

Great app and very helpful support that will do anything possible to get specific situations working.

Joiful Health

I used this app to help me automatically reconcile my Shopify transactions into Xero, the only issue so far is bundles which don't deduct from inventory correctly however there is a manual workaround which isn't too difficult. If that was fixed, this would have 5 stars. Support received has been excellent!

Wooly Doodle

We're having tremendous problems with another Xero integration, Parex Bridge has solved all these problems and support has been wonderful to deal with. So glad we switched

Draught Drop

Getting started with this app was straight forward and easy to use. However, I am relatively new to Xero so was not confident in everything I was doing. The Team at Parex Bridge and particularly Kumar were fantastic. They provided excellent service, correcting any issues and working very collaboratively to make the app work for my particular set up. This even included new feature development! Highly recommended. Thanks very much Kumar and team!

Endurance Edge

We chose this app after reviewing several similar apps with similar prices and feature sets. What really sets Parex apart is the quality of the customer service. Responses are very fast, thorough, ACTUALLY helpful and a good length; no one-word answers here, these guys rock.

Zove Beauty

Incredible app. No bugs. Saved me hundreds of hours! Great service too, highly recommended :) You won't regret it

Classic Designs

Finally, an app that lets you focus on running your business! Orders sync effortlessly and the customer service is out of this world! Kumar is so helpful and goes the extra mile! This is it!

Faradite - EU

We are using this app over multiple stores and it saves me hours of manual work every month. We have a GBP and EUR store and on the EUR store we have a GBP pay-out but this app handles it fine. Kumar and the team are great and always get back to me even when I have some random demands that are very particular to my business. I would certainly recommend it to anyone how has lots of transactions to sync with Xero.

Amaranthine Blooms UK

Fantastic App, easy to use and the customer service is EXCELLENT! Really responsive, timely and helpful. Can't recommend highly enough

Fjord

The only Xero integration you need for Shopify—don't waste your time on the others. We use Shop Pay and PayPal, and the Xero Bridge app by the team at Parex flawlessly syncs all transactions and fees ready for easy reconciliation. The team have been incredibly helpful with back-syncing previous orders and then ensuring we are set up for the future. I couldn't recommend using Shopify & Xero with this app more—spend less time on bookeeping and more time on the business!