XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Responsive Gallery with Builder for Your Shop

Polar Magyarország

I had been chosen XO Gallery after trying several others in the App store. I almost missed it, as its only have few reviews, way below the others.
But using for more than 3 weeks now, I must say it is superior app, with excellent service!
Anything I had been asked from the support, I got prompt reply with real solutions. As the nature of the development, in certain cases it takes time, but anything I had been asked, regardless whether it was a feature request or a bug fix, it had been developed/fixed in a fair amount of time.
The config page, the integration, the animations, etc. all perfectly designed, not just "messed together" as well as the cost/value ration is better than other apps.
I can truly recommend this app to anyone! Hey, what can you loose to try it ? You will love it for sure!!

By Catalfo

I was having trouble with the app at first and e-mailed support. They were committed to resolving the issue for me. I'm pleased to say that this app seems to be exactly what I need for my site.

walltones

Yeah, what can I say, XO really helped me to create a beautifully artsy artwork gallery on our website, Walltones.com. Real simple to use and the support was fast when I asked about a specific feature.

There are so many apps on Shopify, and I've had so many negative experiences with some of them, it's refreshing to finally use one that just does perfectly what it says it will do.

Thanks, will definitely recommend to friends!