XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

The Everset

Incredibly easy to setup, enhanced the visual of the page we are using it on and the support is super fast. Thanks!

KitBash Store

I have spend a lot time researching for a full width gallery that looked professional and was easy to use with many functions, and this app delivers what it says! I truly appreciate the amazing customer service! Allen

Memebands

It never upload my pictures. App is very slow which I cannot upload my any of pictures or save anything.

April 19, 2020

Hi,
I saw you are using free version of the app. It allow you to upload maximum of 12 images only. After that you cannot upload more. And I checked that you already upload 12 images :)

Protect Styles

Great app! Needed something done custom, and they were able to do it quickly!

Would recommend this app.

Paulita Errázuriz

Amazing app! excellent for upload high quality pictures and huge image quantity!
Also have good support for solve any problem.

CHAU VEGGIE EXPRESS

This app exceeds our expectations! The support team was very helpful in customizing the app to our desires. It looks great on both desktop and mobile and has the ability to customize to your preference.

Fresh Brimz

Does exactly what I need. Simple and easy to use interface. Bonus: you can change how your gallery will display on mobile vs tablet vs laptop which is an awesome feature. I pointed out a bug and the developer fixed it within the day. Awesome!

Velgen Wheels

Great customer service. They went above and beyond to help us out. Highly recommend the app and the team.

Whyte Studio

I tried adding the static caption, but couldn't really figure out how. And then Neo helped me through with his magic!! He's a wizard!! 10/10 Customer support!!

Burubado

I use this for visual navigation within a complex part of my store. Initially, it didn't work as intended, but Neo put the time in to get it functioning exactly how i need it to work before the free trial was even over.

Support for multiple galleries per page is a big win with this app and hover over animations give the gallery a premium feel.

The ability to link each image to a URL instead of just zooming in make it an ideal solution for navigation via sliders.

I am happy with the pricing although I do wish shopify allowed one off licensing rather than subscription type payments.

Thanks so much for a great app, recommended :)

Previous 1