XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

Briain Coleman Photography

I used XO Gallery to create albums of my photos for my website and it was great! Very helpful workers who respond quite quickly :) Would recommend if you are looking to add galleries and albums to your website.

Cheekies Bikinis

Awesome and efficient customer service in addition to the top amazing gallery my website now contains.

bill bytsura - pinguïno photography

Great app! It has a lot of customizable features and is easy to use. I've contacted customer support, probably too many times, they respond quickly, professionally and resolved every question I've had about customization. I am looking forward to really putting this app to use. I give it a 10!

PineTreeLane

It's a very user friendly app, super easy to use yet great to show on the website. The customer support is awesome, I get the responses immediately and they always solve the issues within minutes.

Martin Sean

The support I have received from the team at XO Gallery is like no other. Every request for any change to their application has been quickly and professionally accommodated with an elegant solution in tow! The ability to link my gallery directly to products also helps sell them faster than ever before - just another way this service goes above and beyond what anyone could ask from an online store." I cannot recommend them enough.

PFH Decor

Very user-friendly and easy to edit. Customer service is prompt too! I got the support that I needed. Very satisfied!

Má + Lin_online

It is a user friendly app with good customer support. You can arrange the images however you want and the outcome visual is very nice.

אֵוָואפּוֹ-רַאסט ישראל

I originally installed the app because it was the best one with a free version that was actually usable.
Later on I had an issue (turned out to be my fault!) and got excellent support, and eventually converted to a paying customer. Great gallery, very configurable!

PRODUCTOGRAPHY

I am very happy so far, this app is friendly use and support is absolutely great! Used other app in the past and this one is the best!

Lowe's Greenhouse

Great customer support! The help was fast, did what was promised, and made the install process very easy.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7