XO Gallery

XO Gallery

by Xopify

Fastest way to get Gallery, Portfolio and Lookbook pages

CENTURIONCARTEL

This app is amazing. Especially for luxury fashion brands. Perfect for an online lookbook. It also gives you great freedom with layout. (maxing the images smaller for a phone view etc) Just Brilliant. Ill be purchasing my subscriptions very shortly. Luke

January 21, 2021

Thank you very much!

CREM Gelato

Great app, AMAZING support! Hands down the most responsive I've ever expereinced here in Shopify. CSS can be a real challenge for non-coders but this app makes customizing a breeze -- all because of the live chat. Thanks, Neo Khuat! Looking forward to more optimization to the existing app in the future!

Rad Gal Roller Skate

I like the app and the support team (Neo Khuat) is very helpful. I make beautiful galleries for several pages

Maison Sully

100% recommend. This app is extremely easy to use, has stylish design options, and is very customizable. The tutorials for custom CSS are helpful - AND, they always have a live chat available (a nice rep gave me a custom CSS idea immediately - above and beyond service). Love this app!

Cold & Pink

I compared a lot of gallery Apps and finally select this one. it is really easy to use.The really great thing is I can change the margin and layout at different devices. so the distance between pictures can be totally different at mobile view and desktop. Also it is easy to change the ratio of photos i don't need to crop any photos just in settings. It also has a slider gallery function, it is basically can be used as a logo list so i don't need to install any other logo list apps. Their customer service is so great. Every time i asked a question he responded quickly and help me solve problems patiently. When i suggested something they are also willing to make the improvements. I think their prices are also the most reasonable among these gallery apps. you deserve 100 stars

BNT Supply Corp

Very clean and professional look to the app itself and user friendly. I had an issue come up with page speeds and the developers were quick and effective in handling the issue and addressing any concerns. Highly recommend!

Tampa Printing and Signs

GET THIS APP! I tried 3 portfolio / photo apps before this one and this one is perfect for setting up photos. I wanted the photos to be wider on the website and Neo had already emailed me to make sure I was happy with everything. All It took was a quick reply to Neo asking about the width and it was done how I wanted - super fast! Thanks Neo!

Stage Experts Ltd

Neo was very helpful on the live chat and fixed my problem displaying the gallery in 2 minutes! Thank you! :)

Peléton

It is a great app. The support is very good. But I do think the price 15$ /month is a bit much for the plugin.

Ferrocom - SitWell

Very good and clear app. Galleries can be easily created and easily integrated into the website. I would like to highlight the great support. I had a little viewing issue on my website. But after a short processing by the support, the problem was quickly solved. Very good app!

Previous 1 3 4