XO Gallery

XO Gallery

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 27, 2023

XO Gallery is beautiful. My needs are for a gallery to display a portfolio within a product page in a specific size (large and horizontal) without much else that still looks beautiful. The grayscale to color effect is SO cool as a bonus. Neo, the developer is beyond helpful. Highly recommend.

Embodyart Store
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 26, 2023

SUPER EASY and EXCEPTIONAL Support. I had the gallery up in just a few minutes and support helped within 10 minutes when I had a request. Awesome!

woft-training
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 24, 2023

Magnific service of help. Thanks so much for all, very fast and very usefull. I use the XO Gallery and XO Code use and have a very good service.

iacloth
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 23, 2023

FINALLY! I have been searching for weeks to find something that would work for my business. I do quilting and have tons of designs that I offer. To make it easy for my customers to see their options, I wanted something that stayed on my page, could be edited in my shopify admin dashboard, be able to "tag" them to different categories, and have an "ALL" filter. :)

All the boxes ate checked here!!!

THANK YOU!

The icing on the cake would be if I could somehow integrate these images into my purchase options for my quilting order form without making it a variant or image on the product. I use a custom calculator, but this could be really helpful to integrate them together somehow?

Quality Quilt Company
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Xotiny replied January 24, 2023

Thank you for your review. The feature that you're asking about is dependent on other parts, not the XO Gallery app. Maybe you can send me the link to hi@xotiny.com, I'll check if we can integrate it for you :)

January 20, 2023

App is awesome, lots of options and really gave us the freedom to design what we wanted. Neo was also super helpful with the start up process and getting the gallery fullscreen for us. The FAQ they have setup is actual helpful and answered a lot of our start up questions.

DoorHouse
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 18, 2023

We were looking for a gallery that had a lot of settings and support for a large number of albums and galleries. We were changing the visuals of the entire e-shop and after deploying the XO gallery application, we ran into a few problems, but the application developer quickly advised and helped us.

NEHERA
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

A great basic application, not too expensive but above all a quality service! If I can just give a tip, try to reduce the greed of your application on the shopify application to optimize the speed!

Pc Designer
France
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 12, 2023

Easy to use. Works great! Quick to respond and help with any issues as well. Great customer service.

Sportscards.com
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 4, 2023

Sehr vielseitig, mit einem guten Support, der uns sofort mit einem Code-Snippet weiterhelfen konnte, um die Galerie noch besser an unseren Shop anzupassen.

Ingood
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 days
December 29, 2022

This application works great and they have very helpful customer service! I would recommend this gallery app to anyone

Prism Supply