XO Gallery , 187 reviews

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and stunning visual layouts. They value its ability to create professional photo galleries and tag images with products. Advanced features such as filters, sorting, and SEO tools are appreciated. The app's competitive pricing and excellent customer service are also highlighted. It's seen as a versatile solution for creating lookbooks, showcasing artwork, or adding social proof to listings.

March 29, 2024

What an amazing app!! So versatile and aesthetically interesting. Also they are really easy to talk to and very helpful for any easy question as well as more complex customization. I recommend this app greatly!

Il était une fleur
About 2 years using the app
March 7, 2024

Good app, does the job

Nick Tentis
Almost 3 years using the app
Edited March 15, 2024

Very helpful customer service!

Elena Masi
Over 2 years using the app
April 2, 2024

wonderful product and wonderful customer support. I sincerely appreciate Neo he has resolved my issue that was related to theme

Farwest Travels
4 months using the app
February 5, 2024

I've worked with Shopify for 7 years now and so far this is the BEST APP! Best investment with best functionality and customer support!

Easy way to create product galleries with lots of customisation available so you can make it look the way you need. Just love every minute of the app and team behind it. Highly recommended!

NEPTN Россия
Germany
4 months using the app
January 27, 2024

Prompt customer response. App is easy to use. Effective pricing and immense value for money. 5/5 Strongly recommended. I had a problem and they solved it in mere minutes.

Argos Watches
India
3 months using the app
February 25, 2024

Great customer service! Had trouble figuring out how to make my gallery respond the way I wanted. Went to the XO Gallery chat and someone come on, gave them limited access and they made it work. Thank you XO!

Victory Laurel
19 days using the app
March 5, 2024

Doesn't work well at all on the product page sorry for the terrible review but you need to fix this urgently

זכרונות חיים
Israel
11 days using the app
Xotiny replied March 12, 2024

Hi,
The gallery still works well here and many other stores. I think it conflicts with your theme. We can solve it in a few minutes if you contact me.
I tried to email you about this but never got a reply :(

February 1, 2024

The customer service of this app is amazing, they resolve my inquiries and ask my questions really fast, thank you so much!

Waleska Carlo Art Studio & Gallery
29 days using the app
March 7, 2024

I wrote to the support and they answered in a minute! All problems are solved in two minutes! Thank you, great work!

EVOLVENS-HU