Xporter Data Export Tool

Xporter Data Export Tool

by Modd Apps Inc.

Highly customizable, automated reports and data file exports

Big Damn Band

This app is simply amazing. It is powerful, fully customizable to meet most any need and fairly easy to use and navigate once you dig into it and get the basics set up. Even if you do have some issues in navigating or setting up your desired template, Jason and the rest of the team are absolutely amazing, responsive, efficient, knowledgable and function at an exemplary level of speed and communication with the ability to communicate effectively in layperson terms to help you achieve whatever it is you are needing. In my case, I needed the ability to auto generate detailed reports in a specific format based on a number of varying factors and data points pulled directly from orders and the product information within those orders. I needed these reports to be automatically sent to me on a very regular basis of my choosing down to the day of week, hour and minute (it can even go down to the second, if needed). I HIGHLY recommend this company and this App after having worked with the app and their customer service/tech team for going on 2 weeks now from first contact.

February 9, 2021

Thanks for your detailed feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time! The team is always here to help with setting up any advanced liquid fields, filters or schedules, please reach out if there is anything else we can assist with! -Jason

getbedscrunchie

As always, quick and efficient support was provided. It's part of the reason we keep using this amazing service!

The WoodSource

Great customer service and fast response times. The app has tons of options and provides a lot of services.

B-Unlimited Custom Apparel Shop

Great app, even greater support. Very responsive and effective. Thanks to the Modd Apps Team for helping reformat data to our needs.

January 20, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! It's been a pleasure working with you and your team over the years

Swisse Vitamins & Supplements

Xporter has been an essential app for us and has allowed us to quickly and effectively pass data within our tech stack. On top of that, I've received fantastic support any time I have needed it.

LATHER

Support has been great, and once I asked for help, I was able to pull the reports I needed. Seems like the solution we were looking for!

TryaDDunkin.com

Jason did a great job and had my report updated and fixed in minutes.
without it, production stops so this was very helpful.

VerVita Products, L.L.C

Jason has gone above and beyond to help us get our fulfillment center the data it needs from Shopify. Support has been the best of any app that we've used on this platform.

Wonderstate Coffee

When running weekly reports to analyze all aspects of our web orders the reports that have been specifically created for our needs have not only met our expectations but exceeded them. The support team and not only super responsive but completely helpful in all the questions I have thrown at them. Using Xporter has made our day to day, week to week and month to month business run much smoother.

Hofladen Express

We use this app to export data to our ERP-system. To learn the basics is extremely easy - a few tests and you have simple reports with groups, filters etc. But the reason why I love this app is, because the support was very good and fast.