Yakkyofy

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Skin Scope

Location Australia

this app is so easy and straightforward. I'm so lucky i found it. Yakkyofy has help my store excel in such a short time, it's been a joy to use.

Glowersy

Location Italy

Con questa piattaforma non avete bisogno di alcun agente, trovate tutti i prodotti che volete e li inserite sul vostro store in maniera semplice ed intuitiva. Molto professionali e servizio eccellente!

heykenal

Location Italy

Uso quest'app per cercare i miei prodotti e per testarli. La consiglio vivamente a tutti. Sono veloci e affidabili

Figaro Cats Store

My experience with this service was the worst ever! I try to point the main issue i had: 1) 20-to 30 days delay on shipping time, payed as special line or fast line for a loss of 600$ of products (ofter never arrived) and bad reviews from customer. 2) NO REFUND is possible to ask even if the package arrived damaged (with picture proof) or with extraordinary delay. 3) Product and Shipping price changed all the time, even after you payed for a single order. they send you an email notifying that the price has changed. And you have to pay extra if you want it shipped. 4) I had few products left on my inventory and they asked me ridicolous amount of money to be shipped at my wherhouse. 5) They charge twice if you have an order with the products for a single customer. Even if the product is light, they might ask other 20$ to ship for a ridicolous excuse that they need to make double package. Sometimes even for one single products. 6) They DO NOT make any quality check. I had the impressione most of the time that they don't even treat your shipping, but simply pay the manifacture/supplier to ship on their behalf 7) In my experience, the little time i sued Aliexpress for some emergency, it worked much much better. This guys do not have any clue with good shipping and se4rvice. They use very cheap shipping service and charge as it is DHL or UPS. STAY AWAY FROM THEM IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE MONEY!!!!

January 4, 2022

Dear Raffaele,

We are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our service. We rely on the best shipping companies in the market right now: Yun, 4px, Wb etc. All of your orders shipped by us were delivered on time and the few parcels that got delayed due to Covid situation or bad weather conditions, from our record, your orders never reached such a high delay as 20 days.

We did issue refunds to you for those requests eligible and following the requirements indicated in our General Dropshipping Return & Refund Policy.

For those refunds that were not refunded by us, in fact, PayPal itself decided, after gathering all necessary info, those refunds were not eligible.

Besides, if you use Dropshipping to sell goods with Amazon, there is a high possibility of having a customer complaint, because Amazon’s customers are used to fast shipping, such as Amazon prime, that delivers in just a couple of days. So, we strongly suggest being clear with your customer about the shipping time.

Shipping price can be updated for many reasons such as peak season, weather conditions and Covid.

We do care of your inventory, that’s why we sent you a reminder every 2 days to give us your supplier address, however you never provided it.

We quoted your inventory shipping via DHL since we had no choice but to choose DHL, because you have zero tolerance for delay and DHL was the only method appropriate for you. We never charge twice our customers. There is only one scenario in which we are forced to split the order when it’s oversize or overweight and the only way to solve this it’s dividing the order and saving your money.

We do help our customers to check the products and many of them appreciate our service to catch for them defective items before shipping.

We do make a random check but our customers can have a full quality control on their goods, if interested, as a complementary service.

We do value and cherish all of our customers, however business is mutual cooperation and benefits, we work hard because our customer success is our success. Hope our customers can cherish our hard work as well. Business is to create win-win for both parties, not only one side.

ImageDiscern

0.5 Stars for this app until they actually make an effort to provide good descriptions (including Info like manufacturer part number MINIMUM) and product photos that do not have chinese characters and better quality to actually edit them. 0.5 Stars For the rest of things that need improvement.(Long list)
I will modify my review when this app will actually be OK.
Thank you.

November 9, 2021

Hi, I'm really sorry for your disappointment, but maybe I can assist you with some of these problems. The pictures on the catalog are the pictures uploaded by the suppliers, but we offer the possibility to shoot professional pictures, videos and 360° renders by clicking on the button extra. About the number of products, if you don't find what you are looking for you can always ask for a quotation for a new product for free, Product Tab> Find New Products. For any other questions please DM us in Chat.

Fun Learning Play

So far this app has been easy to use. The videos are also helpful and the quick hints in setting up the products to upload on my Shopify website. UPDATE: Not a good fit for Amazon stores. Orders have not been shipped on the days I have expected. Although to give Yakkyofy credit, they do have a 3-5 business day turnaround as I was informed but would not be a good fit since Amazon also counts non-business days. When I tried to contact their customer support to inquire politely, the response was a bit condescending and unapologetic. Was first excited with the wallet feature that you then fund and orders are processed faster, but still won't work for our business model.

StoreCartHub

Great up if finding good products and import it to my shopify store. I love how this app works. Two thumbs up

stylzzalina

I really liked this app. So easy to find products and add to Shopify store. Also amazed at their comparatively low shipping costs.

Moka

Location India

I can say that is the best fulfillment app ever. Yakkyofy is much beneficial & greater app than than all so called market leaders. This service truly was an amazing find! Helps us really understand what’s gonna work for our market before we invest heavily! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality control out of the gates! Trust me friends, If you are not joining them right now than you are gonna missing out big fortune now.

Too Flyy

I like how easy it is to navigate around the app. I been able to find and add products to my store with no issues. Would recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6