Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

Bentley's Mug Coffee and Tea

Getting help adding new items is great, being able to do custom packaging is awesome as well. Could be a little easier to find things you add.

The PortaDesk

I already to use this app
Very good app
Good service Fast delivery I like this company Hhhhhhhjjjjjj

Cyclops Fitness

All good so far. The biggest benefit in my opinion is the fast shipping times- they make a big difference

Amarilla Shop

So far so good, found alot of great products that will soon be in my store. love the fact that I can get custom packaging and card inserts in my packages. the hot products catalog is awesome for getting the new products. From my team to yours keep up the great work...

Cabana & Straw

Really good concept, but bad execution. I have used Yakkyofy for about half a year now and processed +1000 orders already via Yakkyofy. Seems like Yakkyofy is perfect for smaller businesses, but not for ecommerce stores that want to go to the next level. Suppliers don't have products in stock, shipping costs are extremely high (9USD shipping for +/- 14 day delivery). Would not recommend. The customer service/account managers are really good though. Not their fault that the Yakkyofy system isn't that good.

March 17, 2021

Hi,
we are really sorry that you had a problem with our service, but you should consider that the price of a package is calculated on weight and volume and the volume of your product was over the standard.
Second, due to Covid, Chrismas peak, and Chinese New Year, there was an increase in the shipping price that now is solved.
Right now if you ship 100 gr products with Special Line in the US for example the price is a bit more than 4 dollars (depending on the exchange rate of the day).

IFOCUSZ

Perfect app. I really like this app. Fast shipping and best customer support service. I will use this app a long time.

Guardian Fitness

It’s a good concept, with a clean design and good customer support. A lot of products have an MOQ which can be an issue

Artemis Beauty

I used this app to find cheaper products and they have delivered. I would recommend anyone who is drop shipping to check them out and use them!

Mezone's Coffee

i still don't know how to use the app, plus i am new to drop shipping and everything here, so i would like more explanation.

February 8, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review.
You can contact our assistance online for any explanation or give a look at our video tutorials here http://bit.ly/3pyaZks

www.adultplay.shop

this is not what i expected ! I was waiting over 1 hour to look for product! after that, plus 1 hour to find shipping cost. And all this, with 30 items per month! no, thank you!

January 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, I'm sorry that you were disappointed by our service, but waiting one hour for a new product quotation is not so bad in the end. Our product quotations are made by our Image Recognition Software and depending on the number of products in the queue, they can be immediate or take up to one hour, but still, they are pretty fast compared to fulfillment centers or agents. If you ask for a new product quotation to a sourcing company or to an agent you need to wait for days, not for one hour.

Previous 1 3 4 5