Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy | Reviews

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

ImageDiscern

0.5 Stars for this app until they actually make an effort to provide good descriptions (including Info like manufacturer part number MINIMUM) and product photos that do not have chinese characters and better quality to actually edit them. 0.5 Stars For the rest of things that need improvement.(Long list)
I will modify my review when this app will actually be OK.
Thank you.

November 9, 2021

Hi, I'm really sorry for your disappointment, but maybe I can assist you with some of these problems. The pictures on the catalog are the pictures uploaded by the suppliers, but we offer the possibility to shoot professional pictures, videos and 360° renders by clicking on the button extra. About the number of products, if you don't find what you are looking for you can always ask for a quotation for a new product for free, Product Tab> Find New Products. For any other questions please DM us in Chat.

Fun Learning Play

So far this app has been easy to use. The videos are also helpful and the quick hints in setting up the products to upload on my Shopify website. UPDATE: Not a good fit for Amazon stores. Orders have not been shipped on the days I have expected. Although to give Yakkyofy credit, they do have a 3-5 business day turnaround as I was informed but would not be a good fit since Amazon also counts non-business days. When I tried to contact their customer support to inquire politely, the response was a bit condescending and unapologetic. Was first excited with the wallet feature that you then fund and orders are processed faster, but still won't work for our business model.

StoreCartHub

Great up if finding good products and import it to my shopify store. I love how this app works. Two thumbs up

stylzzalina

I really liked this app. So easy to find products and add to Shopify store. Also amazed at their comparatively low shipping costs.

Moka

I can say that is the best fulfillment app ever. Yakkyofy is much beneficial & greater app than than all so calles market leaders. This service truly was an amazing find! Helps us really understand what’s gonna work for our market before we invest heavily! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality control out of the gates! Trust me friends, If you are not joining them right now than you are gonna missing out big firtune now.

Too Flyy

I like how easy it is to navigate around the app. I been able to find and add products to my store with no issues. Would recommend!

Bentley's Mug Coffee and Tea

Getting help adding new items is great, being able to do custom packaging is awesome as well. Could be a little easier to find things you add.

The PortaDesk

I already to use this app
Very good app
Good service Fast delivery I like this company Hhhhhhhjjjjjj

Cyclops Fitness

All good so far. The biggest benefit in my opinion is the fast shipping times- they make a big difference

Amarilla Shop

So far so good, found alot of great products that will soon be in my store. love the fact that I can get custom packaging and card inserts in my packages. the hot products catalog is awesome for getting the new products. From my team to yours keep up the great work...

Previous 1 3 4 5