Yakkyofy

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

HolidaySold

This service truly was an amazing find! Helps us really understand what’s gonna work for our market before we invest heavily! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality control out of the gates!

The UVlizer

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very bad experience with this app. I do not recommend it.
I placed an order on 1st of December and today is 9th of December and the order is still not fulfilled. The customer service is very poor, almost non existent, they did not respond in chat since two days now! Very frustrated and disappointed! They say fulfilling orders takes 3-5 days, but 9 days have passed since I paid this order and still nothing!

CatBold™

Good app to source products. Good alternative to aliexpress. The UI of the app is modern and easy to use. thank you

Goodie-Arena

Location Germany

A really good app that helps connecting your store with the back-end of Yakkyofy. No API necessary. Well done.

US Hit Electronics

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been waiting months to use this app but right now have been to busy to take it in, but I will circle back later on. Everyone should use this app, company as the have the best I've seen explanation of fulfillment, Wearhouse, virtual warehousing anything dropship not yo mention many sourcing tools. So if you don't know any of those terms, or you've been doing this for years there's something here for everyone., I highly recommend their services and I will be back after the first of the yest when things settle down for us.

Hasdora Online Shop

Location Jordan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing service from a good shipping/sourcing company. easy to import products, accurate at the shipping duration.

MariJMarti

Location Spain

E`la terza App che provo e,secondo me, Yokkyofy e la più semplice. Fra l`altro e`lùnica che offre un servicio in italiano. Fino al momento, zero problemi..

Glore Official

Location Morocco

There are many other fulfillment services but Yakkyofy is much more professional and they have great built-in system that allows several things that is not possible with other fulfillment services, such as the ability to send tracking from US. Very easy to use and I do love that they don't have glitchy system and they have a neat, clean interface. They also offer faster shipping. All in all it's better than most.

HouseTechy

Location United Arab Emirates

Great App, good range of products and shipping options with shorter time and competitive products prices

Gearnetic™

Location Italy

I can say that is the best fulfillment app ever. They are really reliable and do what they say. If you use their fulfillment app you can feel comfortable and think just about the marketing. Very recommended, thank you guys!