Yakkyofy

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BuyGadget24

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Its really one of the best apps. I really recommend this app to everyone!! Easy to use and very nice service

fastdelivery77

Location India

Great service. most collective items available. Easy to use.
most reliable app.########################################################################
amazing suppliers to serve a great service. thanks for creating such an amazing app. yakkyofy have the multiple amount of great suppliars.

Woolerfere

I tried multiple apps for drop shipping but I experienced yakkyofy app was very user friendly interface and the process cycle time was drastically reduced.

OneKitchenStore

Location Romania

Very easy to import items to my Shopify store. The quality of items looks great. This app is by far the best one and you can find a wide variety of Winning Products .Alex.D

Game Intensity

Location Philippines

Easy to use dashboard. Great customer service. Transparent information! So far so good! Thank you so much Yakkyofy team!

Bad Peach Fitness

I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH YAKKYOFY & THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. The customer service with Yakkyofy has been fantastic. Their live chat support answered all my questions and continued talking with me at length until I had received all the answers I was looking for. Their system is easy to use and I'm looking forward to partnering with them as a fulfillment agency.

Al-Quresh Ltd

I was amazed at how easy it is to import items from the catalogue to my shopify store. the choice and quality of items look great. I have been using other apps to get drop ship items to display on my site but this app is bay far the best one .

MulherChique.com

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 13 minutes

You find products with good prices, but the freight is very expensive, some are more expensive than the product.

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. The price of a product depends on its weight and volume, products really heavy or very big in dimension can be expensive to ship. Plus the shipping price change in time and this is the most expensive period of the year (the peak season between Black Friday and Christmas). You need also to add that, due to the Covid 19 outbreak, there is been a huge decrease in the number of flights that means less cargo space that means higher shipping costs.

WorkoutUnit™

I use Yakkyofy for all my shipment. They are absolutely reliable. I would recommend all serious drop shippers that want to take their business to the next levels Yakkyofy

VICLOGIC

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent product to date and easy to use. I am looking forward to my first sale.
I cannot see any issue to date.