Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy | Reviews

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

Game Intensity

Easy to use dashboard. Great customer service. Transparent information! So far so good! Thank you so much Yakkyofy team!

Bad Peach Fitness

I HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH YAKKYOFY & THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. The customer service with Yakkyofy has been fantastic. Their live chat support answered all my questions and continued talking with me at length until I had received all the answers I was looking for. Their system is easy to use and I'm looking forward to partnering with them as a fulfillment agency.

Al-Quresh Ltd

I was amazed at how easy it is to import items from the catalogue to my shopify store. the choice and quality of items look great. I have been using other apps to get drop ship items to display on my site but this app is bay far the best one .

MulherChique.com

You find products with good prices, but the freight is very expensive, some are more expensive than the product.

December 21, 2020

Thanks for your review. The price of a product depends on its weight and volume, products really heavy or very big in dimension can be expensive to ship. Plus the shipping price change in time and this is the most expensive period of the year (the peak season between Black Friday and Christmas). You need also to add that, due to the Covid 19 outbreak, there is been a huge decrease in the number of flights that means less cargo space that means higher shipping costs.

WorkoutUnit™

I use Yakkyofy for all my shipment. They are absolutely reliable. I would recommend all serious drop shippers that want to take their business to the next levels Yakkyofy

VICLOGIC

Excellent product to date and easy to use. I am looking forward to my first sale.
I cannot see any issue to date.

HolidaySold

This service truly was an amazing find! Helps us really understand what’s gonna work for our market before we invest heavily! Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good quality control out of the gates!

The UVlizer

Very bad experience with this app. I do not recommend it.
I placed an order on 1st of December and today is 9th of December and the order is still not fulfilled. The customer service is very poor, almost non existent, they did not respond in chat since two days now! Very frustrated and disappointed! They say fulfilling orders takes 3-5 days, but 9 days have passed since I paid this order and still nothing!

CatBold™

Good app to source products. Good alternative to aliexpress. The UI of the app is modern and easy to use. thank you

Goodie-Arena

A really good app that helps connecting your store with the back-end of Yakkyofy. No API necessary. Well done.