Yakkyofy

Yakkyofy | Reviews

by Yakkyo

Automated dropshipping, sourcing and fulfillment solution

Cabana & Straw

Really good concept, but bad execution. I have used Yakkyofy for about half a year now and processed +1000 orders already via Yakkyofy. Seems like Yakkyofy is perfect for smaller businesses, but not for ecommerce stores that want to go to the next level. Suppliers don't have products in stock, shipping costs are extremely high (9USD shipping for +/- 14 day delivery). Would not recommend. The customer service/account managers are really good though. Not their fault that the Yakkyofy system isn't that good.

March 17, 2021

Hi,
we are really sorry that you had a problem with our service, but you should consider that the price of a package is calculated on weight and volume and the volume of your product was over the standard.
Second, due to Covid, Chrismas peak, and Chinese New Year, there was an increase in the shipping price that now is solved.
Right now if you ship 100 gr products with Special Line in the US for example the price is a bit more than 4 dollars (depending on the exchange rate of the day).

IFOCUSZ

Perfect app. I really like this app. Fast shipping and best customer support service. I will use this app a long time.

Guardian Fitness

It’s a good concept, with a clean design and good customer support. A lot of products have an MOQ which can be an issue

Artemis Beauty

I used this app to find cheaper products and they have delivered. I would recommend anyone who is drop shipping to check them out and use them!

Mezone's Coffee

i still don't know how to use the app, plus i am new to drop shipping and everything here, so i would like more explanation.

February 8, 2021

Hi, thank you for your review.
You can contact our assistance online for any explanation or give a look at our video tutorials here http://bit.ly/3pyaZks

www.adultplay.shop

this is not what i expected ! I was waiting over 1 hour to look for product! after that, plus 1 hour to find shipping cost. And all this, with 30 items per month! no, thank you!

January 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, I'm sorry that you were disappointed by our service, but waiting one hour for a new product quotation is not so bad in the end. Our product quotations are made by our Image Recognition Software and depending on the number of products in the queue, they can be immediate or take up to one hour, but still, they are pretty fast compared to fulfillment centers or agents. If you ask for a new product quotation to a sourcing company or to an agent you need to wait for days, not for one hour.

BuyGadget24

Its really one of the best apps. I really recommend this app to everyone!! Easy to use and very nice service

fastdelivery77

Great service. most collective items available. Easy to use.
most reliable app.########################################################################
amazing suppliers to serve a great service. thanks for creating such an amazing app. yakkyofy have the multiple amount of great suppliars.

Woolerfere

I tried multiple apps for drop shipping but I experienced yakkyofy app was very user friendly interface and the process cycle time was drastically reduced.

OneKitchenStore

Very easy to import items to my Shopify store. The quality of items looks great. This app is by far the best one and you can find a wide variety of Winning Products .Alex.D