Zapier

Zapier

by Zapier Inc

Easy automations for your ecommerce business.

Escalation 1985

Zapier. Can not live without it, simple as that. We automate a wild amount of things that keeps us informed, prepared and lift our service from good to fantastic.

Carinho.co

Love this app! I use it for all sorts of automation, with Shopify i am able to automate new orders with custom Gmail emails to clients, and with Google Sheet. The app is solid and customer service is a real pleasure to talk to when you need assistance. Nabil

ARTdiscount

Zapier makes Shopify that little bit better, we have a few automations setup now and we are experimenting on improving our workflow with it. Highly recommended!

Wildish - Outdoorsy Gear

I've been using Zapier for years for many companies. I've only recently had a reason to contact their support team and was blown away by the support I received from Kirk. Highly recommend this app if you want to build a sophisticated stack of applications without having to use a development team to glue it all together.

Sleepwelltherapy

Brilliant. Zapier has changed the way our business works. Shopify has great features, but Zapier lets me take a shopify order and plug it into our in-house processing spreadsheets, generate a XERO invoice, and print out shipping labels all ready to go before we even get the notification.

Quality Golf Cart Covers

One of the best apps in the app store for our business

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Great app for our store. Works great and we never have any issues.

Bestmakeupsponge

One of the best apps in the app store.

Differentdrop1

Really excellent product. Love it. I look forward to more apps being added! (NETSUITE PLEASE!!! :) )

Purelei

Makes lots of stuff easier for us!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13