Zapier

Zapier

by Zapier Inc

Easy automations for your ecommerce business.

BioMarkers Test

I use this App to connect information, very good I suggest it because is very helpful and easy to use.

The Simpsons ŠKODA Store

Really simple to setup and super useful for automating tasks we used to do manually. Great stuff from Zapier.

The Sound Arcade

Used to integrate sales data from store to external app. Also the Pinterest integration with Facebook is excellent.

Salt and Sky

We used this app to get our customer's added with sales receipts in QB. Several other prebuilt apps were not getting our data in as quickly, cleanly, and as specific as we accomplished with Zapier!

lichtmeister Store

Super useful for automating tasks we used to do manually. I wish all applications would offer a Zapier integration!

LetterBot

Works like a charm, not problems so far. Using to pickup orders and put information into a CRM system.

dogs454

It is an app that I recommend to save a lot of time automating routine tasks. In 2019 I hope to learn even more about how to automate more tasks. 100% recommended.

Frostbeard Studio

Incredibly useful for automating tasks that would otherwise be super tedious. Much easier than coding by hand, too. We mostly use Zapier to share blog posts on social media.

DavidVega.LIFE

Great!! I recommend you Zapier it's very useful!

The automations are very necessary. I use Zapier 4 years ago.

Sol Planner

This is perfect for connecting Shopify to Infusionsoft. Excellent customer service and easy to use. I recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14