4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and efficient for dropshipping, with a vast catalog of quality products from reliable suppliers. It automates order fulfillment and allows real-time inventory management. Merchants can customize packaging and include personalized branding. The customer support is responsive and quick to resolve issues. The app offers competitive pricing plans, with basic and advanced features. Merchants appreciate the platform's commitment to customer support and its convenience in sourcing products, managing orders, and fulfilling them.

May 6, 2024

The app is easy to use and the customer support is awsome. I have run into several issues with the function of this app and was confused a lot along the way, luckly I had help support. The quoting process is really confusing on this app and you can't see the cogs of your product from aliexpress untill a purchase is made, which takes another 2-3 days.

The Zen Home
22 days using the app
April 7, 2024

Immediate help right away and a follow up with one issue will happen in a day. I look forward to that but over all super friendly and Customer friendly! 4 star because of cost and glitches but over great peeps and he;[ with that.

One Stop Shop Explore Emporium
26 days using the app
May 16, 2024

I have just started with Zendrop, so I can't do 5 stars, yet. However, Jobelle did an amazing job of helping me solve problems right off the bat, even when I got distracted for an hour! Thank you!

Town Square Products Wy
29 days using the app
January 30, 2024

It has been more that one year that we have been working with Zendrop, during low-medium-high peek moments, it never failed to surprise us. The interface is user-friendly, the access at managing account, orders, products linked, and tax statements, is pretty convenient. It works perfectly with Shopify, and the product listings available are enough to start with your ecom. Would definitely recommend for everyone who is just starting out.

Poly Nail Lab
Netherlands
10 months using the app
March 20, 2024

We have used Zendrop since January 2024. Although our store is coming along slowly, their customer service is great. We've had nothing but positive interactions with their customer service. Unfortunately, we don't like the wait for HS codes, but that's not a drastic discrepancy. Thank you for your assistance when needed.

Calm Path LLC
3 months using the app
March 21, 2024

The only reason I've given it 4 stars is because I don't like the fact that after importing an item and publishing it, it disappears from your "My Products" section. But once I spoike to someone via chat they clarified the issue and showed me how to view my product immediately.

Which by the way all you have to do is search for it and it will appear. But if they just left the product there we wouldn't have to search (not a problem unless you are a newbie)

RizzNme
About 1 month using the app
May 2, 2024

Customer service is good, Shipping is quicker, they have access to Ail express which I liked. But still hard to transfer.

Little Hearts Desire
7 months using the app
May 3, 2024

I would recommend this ap because it is easy and makes things simple. also, support is always available for your needs if you have questions or concerns regarding anything. Though they have a huge excellent selection and variety of interesting items, they don't have everything. for instance its hard to find tarps.

Gear Request
12 days using the app
March 20, 2024

Great customer service! Pretty easy to setup and they have a large selection of items! The paid plans are a little pricey if you're just starting out but I've seen worse. Would recommend to anyone getting into dropshipping.

The Paws Pet Store
2 months using the app
April 18, 2024

I would definitely recommend this app. It would just be better if there were more products available on the basic plan

Boutique Box