4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping and POD services, offering a wide range of products. They commend its efficient customer support, competitive pricing, and quick shipping. The automation features simplify inventory and order management, while the seamless integration with e-commerce platforms provides real-time order updates. The platform also offers educational resources for entrepreneurs and supports multiple stores on one subscription. Its customer service is available 24/7 via live chat and email.

January 29, 2024

I must commend Molly from the customer support team for her exceptional assistance. Not only did she promptly address my concerns, but she also successfully resolved the issue I had.

Molly's professionalism, efficiency, and commitment to resolving customer issues left a lasting positive impression. It's reassuring to know that Zendrop has a dedicated team that takes customer concerns seriously and handles them with the utmost care.

I greatly appreciate Molly's efforts and the overall excellent customer support provided by Zendrop. It's this level of service that fosters trust and confidence in the platform.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for reliable dropshipping services with top-notch customer support.

MiniBlenderZone
6 months using the app
January 19, 2024

This is my very first run with dropshipping an far as see it,it's been amazing still learning so in that process I'm accomplishing small but large areas in my life in this an when I'm finish learning I'm going to Take it Over. NOVAISU CREATIION IS COMING

Novaisu
January 31, 2024

Vast selection of products, EXCELLENT customer service! I've had to contact them on a few different problems and they have always been prompt and courteous! Best of all they've always been able to fix my problems! By far the best Dropsipping app that I've used thus far!

Cornerstone Junction
January 13, 2024

Great time, very short respond time and always there to help. I can really recommend. Also, follow Jared Goetz (founder) on Instagram, you can learn something for life as well. ;)

Nexando
Germany
8 months using the app
Edited February 2, 2024

Zendrop is special.

I did a free course and decided to sign up for the plus service. Their branding and other features made it look to be of higher quality --- which my customers deserve! I'm looking forward to doing business.

Also, I reached out to customer service about a product that didn't have a good description, and the agent Cyril reached out to the supplier to have that information updated. That was ridiculously efficient! O_O

I had another problem, and it was fixed in no time. Zendrop is different than other companies. I like them. I especially like their Academy where I'm learning about how to run my business, their live video calls / teaching sessions, and their customer service is better than the rest. They're also extremely responsive when you have any problem or concern. I am enjoying doing business with them. I hope we can be profitable together.

Damond
About 1 month using the app
Zendrop replied January 12, 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. On this we have reached out to you via email to assist you!

February 2, 2024

Had a problem with my billing and the support staff were quick to fix it and very professional about it. It was a pleasure chatting with the young Lady that helped me.

The GREAT STUFF STORE
12 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Awesome company! Helped me out by pausing my subscription for a while until I'm ready to start again.

InstantKart
7 months using the app
January 3, 2024

I absolutely like doing business with Zendrop. great fulfillment, fast processing and shipping, create after sale customer service, they always give me options to satisfy my clients to my best ability. and the ali express import extension works great, saves you some time importing products, and live support are fast and reliable. i have the plus plan which givers access to Zendrop academy, includes coaching call sessions, a lot of valuable courses to help you start your dropshipping journey. i definitely recommend zendrop, great DP app!

TacticalChrono
December 21, 2023

Never thought I could create a new account and still get to keep my plan from other accounts. Im happy with that service, while others let me down.

BidaWell
About 2 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Great Dropshipping app, easy to use and works great with Shopify. Has various plans starting from $0 per month! great to get started with! and customer service and help files are great! thanks guys ^^

CB Moments Clothing