4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping and POD services, offering a wide range of products. They commend its efficient customer support, competitive pricing, and quick shipping. The automation features simplify inventory and order management, while the seamless integration with e-commerce platforms provides real-time order updates. The platform also offers educational resources for entrepreneurs and supports multiple stores on one subscription. Its customer service is available 24/7 via live chat and email.

January 15, 2024

It’s a little more expensive than other suppliers but it’s fast, easy page and always help available

TestedPro
29 days using the app
November 10, 2023

I appreciate Zendrop for being completely authentic in their service. They have a very extensive catalog of products, but sometimes the shipping prices are just insane—very high. They also need to improve bulk sample orders or enhance the TikTok integration because I want this store to be automated. Other than that, Zendrop has been fine, and I will refer it to my friends and family.

ZeZeMe (TikTok)
4 months using the app
December 9, 2023

I have not had a great experience so far. I joined a zoom call and was promised things if I joined. I had so many problems with someone repeating and looping me around my pre build site. Plus I was s supposed to be given a mentorship call and that never happened. I will say there was one gal that tried her best to help me.

Haughty Curator
16 days using the app
January 26, 2024

The assistant was helpful with the minor problems i had. The app is really easy to use.

Only bad thing is prices for U.S products. I don’t know if it’s fast shipping or this inflation but man are US products high.

My Store
14 days using the app
December 15, 2023

I recently just started using their services and as I'm still waiting for an order to be processed and shipped I can't comment on their shipping abilities. What I can say is that their staff have always been helpful and have been able to answer all of my questions. Will need more time to see how they ship and feedback from my customer.

Shimmering Gems
6 days using the app
December 3, 2023

These guys offer help and have made it clear that store owners as the value of their business Thanks Zendrop!!!

DAHUB4U
27 days using the app
November 30, 2023

The shipping process might be a little long but their communication and fast action taking is great. Thank you

Closet Culture
5 months using the app
January 9, 2024

The support is great but sometimes there are bugs with the system and its kinda annoying but all in all its a good app/supplier

My Store
Germany
3 months using the app
Edited December 21, 2023

This is my first encounter with Zendrop I will not comment on the business, but I will make my comment on an individual, who not only supported me in my issues but showed an interest in other concerns.
"Jemima", Thank you

Samuel & Williams Online
19 days using the app
Zendrop replied December 21, 2023

Hi there,

It seems that you wrote a happy comment but left a 1 star review. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with any concerns you might have.

December 16, 2023

I recommend Zendrop to everybody building an e-commerce store. They have everything you need for your business to grow. Am using Zendrop, and am very happy with them.

CSTYLES39