4.8

Merchants find this app user-friendly and efficient for dropshipping, with a vast catalog of quality products from reliable suppliers. It automates order fulfillment and allows real-time inventory management. Merchants can customize packaging and include personalized branding. The customer support is responsive and quick to resolve issues. The app offers competitive pricing plans, with basic and advanced features. Merchants appreciate the platform's commitment to customer support and its convenience in sourcing products, managing orders, and fulfilling them.

February 20, 2024

It was and has been a learning curve but help is a click away and they actually help so i say give it a try https://qh4life.myshopify.com/

Quick-Hacks
April 5, 2024

It's super easy to navigate, it gives you products which you can upload to your store with a introduction to the product and a price, and there's no hassle which I appreciate

Global Express Co.
South Africa
8 days using the app
March 16, 2024

Shipping Duration is about 16 days and as Alex Fendotoff shipping takes a little long between 20-30 days so I will b excited to learn more about other ways to provide customer faster quicker shipping and by that I mean between 3-10 days.

Aurora Anitra LLC
17 days using the app
March 26, 2024

After having some issues with being double charged, I spoke with Molly in billing who took care of me and my situation.

Thank you Molly for your great assistance!

7 Semicolon Couture
About 1 month using the app
February 8, 2024

They have great customer service. The catalog of products is full of great products. The only problem is that the product I wanted to source wasn't on there so it takes a bit longer for them to quote but they helped me through the process

Socket Cooler
May 9, 2024

This app is great, but shipping times could be improved. Overall, I'm pleased with this product.

Gottahaveit312
About 1 month using the app
March 17, 2024

Your store looks very interesting, but, I can’t really tell you much at the moment as I’ve just got into this, at the moment I cannot see you on my store.

Product One
11 days using the app
April 22, 2024

I like very much the quick availability of support to solve my issues and answer any questions I may have.

LIZAS
May 9, 2024

I came from AutoDs, after they messed up all my product listing. And I talked with Janelle, she helped me throughout the process. Best customer service.

The Heritage Lifestyle
6 days using the app
May 14, 2024

I lost money as a paid membership got paid for without me paying it. But from then on the customer service was unbelievable as I got my money back very quickly! Its great for drop shippers and I will continue to use zen drop!

DreamBeat