4.8

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping platform for its easy integration, wide product range, and automated order fulfillment. They praise its efficient customer support, real-time tracking, and customization options. Many find value in the platform's business learning academy and live chat feature. Some report improved sales, indicating its potential for business growth. The competitive pricing and ability to import products from AliExpress are also highlighted. The platform is committed to customer satisfaction and problem resolution.

January 25, 2024

The support team alone gives this vendor my 5 stars. Obviously the system is user friendly, easy to navigate and intuitive. Otherwise this mahy people wouldn't use it. Upgrade to the plus plan and you'll be happy you did. Rather your bank account will be.

Precious Jewls
29 days using the app
January 25, 2024

I am very new to e-commerce and not tech savvy at all. This app is very easy and when I hit a snag Abigail was so helpful walking me through everything step by step with a great deal of patience. For the most part it is very self explaitory and has a lot of information, tutorials, videos, etc to help but there is someone available to help just in case. Would definitely recommend.

My Store
16 days using the app
January 15, 2024

I just started using ZenDrop and they've been great thus far. I've had excellent customer service, they're very attentive to answering my questions, and their FAQs is a tremendous help. From explaining the behind the scenes process to their Zen Drop Academy, ZenDrop genuinely makes an effort to give you all the information you need to be successful.

Agent Deal Finder
2 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Darlene attended to my concerns in a swift and professional manner. In general, I can say the whole team as been helpful so far. They attend to any issue raised very quickly and there's always some to help. Keep it up guys.

PrimeLifePicks
About 1 month using the app
January 8, 2024

Just getting started with dropshipping and Zendrop was recommended to me as a good place to start, I haven't experienced any problems so far and the customer support has being great till this moment for me as a starter. I recommend zendrop to anyone who is starter like me. definitely great place to start.

Fast Finds
3 months using the app
January 23, 2024

Zendrop has been a very helpful supplier and their customer service is 5 star! They have assisted me quickly with every question or concern I've come by in my drop shipping journey so far. Thank you Zendrop staff!

mamas house
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

I just started using zendrop this week and it was very easy to set up, and their support was very fast and helpful.

Dream-Flow Nederland
Netherlands
3 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Zendrop has many products and is a great source for trying new product ideas. It is extremely easy to link to your Shopify store and start selling. Zendrop takes care of shipping, makes the process simple and gives you more time for research and product testing. The customer service is excellent and was very quick (within minutes) to provide me with a response to my question. I highly recommend.

My Radiant Child
4 months using the app
February 1, 2024

Fulfilled my first order from here. The support is amazing. Will definitely continue to use them.

The Glamour Project
26 days using the app
January 11, 2024

I am writing this review solely to point out that Ian is the best person to talk to ever. I hit the "wait for the team" button and Ian was there and super helpful. I was stressed and he talked me through everything and let me ask the same question 5 times just to be sure I had all the information correct. He is a KING! give that man a raise! No but seriously Ian was very knowledgeable, gave me recommendations, and just overall lovely to talk to. Period Ian, you rock!

Enchanted Frame