Reviews (9,151)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping features, seamless Shopify integration, and vast catalog of quality products. They value the automated order fulfillment, real-time inventory management, and customizable packaging. Many praise the responsive customer support for their quick problem-solving. The platform's competitive pricing plans and educational resources are also highly regarded.

October 8, 2022

I like the site its safe and products are good quality the shipping is accurate overall costumers are happy with it

TbLore
Morocco
February 2, 2023

Im just getting started. So far its been easy to navigate through the website. Im able to find everything I need, quickly.

GRYMLIIN
February 2, 2023

Got an amazing deal on the pro plan! Has allowed me to get started with low product costs! Shipping costs are multiplied by the number of products bought, which can get pricey especially with bulk orders.

My Shroom Light
November 15, 2022

This app was easy and nice to use to start my drop shipping business. Very clean and fast. It was very helpful being new and trying to figure out how to work everything. One of the only apps I've found to be efficient and easy.

Marilya
November 3, 2022

ho usato questa app per fare dropshipping ed è fantastica, migliorerei però un po di piu il mercato europeo

WOWSTORE
Italy
November 25, 2022

its really nice but for new commerce its some costly and also its in free version don't get so much products

chromexa
India
December 11, 2022

Very helpful to get started if you're new in the business :). They've got a variety of products worth checking out.

Shinjis-Marketplace
February 21, 2023

I'm new and still learning, but Zendrop has been good so far. Easily connected to Shopify and they have a good selection of products to choose from. My only issue is customer service. Most of the apps I use have chat boxes for immediate assistance or a phone number. With Zendrop all I see is sending an email for assistance which I did today. Not sure how long that takes to get back. Other than that it has been great so far.

Innovative Touches
February 10, 2023

It's a fairly easy app to use. Zendrop fulfills orders fast and it's all automated. They provide a tracking number and send it to the customer as well.

Sean.connor0912
November 23, 2022

The app is easy to use and set up for a beginner. What could be better is showing the inventory. I had someone make a purchase and turns out the item was out of stock, no way of knowing until I physically went into the item to try to order it, which was disappointing that I had to cancel the order.

My Home Essentials